11- Beach

Brooklyn was happy when she left her house the next morning; she had received an email from Ben confirming her new job and her shifts for the next week, the sun was shining, she had managed to contain her unruly curls so they fell down her back and she thought she looked damn cute in her denim skirt and flowery top.

Brooklyn slipped her sunglasses on and shut the door behind her, hitching her bag higher up on her shoulder.

She was in such a good mood she only slightly frowned when she saw Harry parked outside her house.

"Please, don't do this," Brooklyn called. "Just stop it."

"Stop what?" Harry asked. "Get in."

"No."

"We've done this before," Harry tutted. "I always win, now get in."

Brooklyn shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not moving until you get the hell away from my house, Harry."

"If you want to skip school, that's fine by me," Harry shrugged and leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow at Brooklyn.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Brooklyn said and sat down on her door stop. "I don't care if I miss school."

"Oh, such a rebel," Harry said sarcastically. "Just get in the fucking car."

"Just piss the hell off," Brooklyn retorted.

"You have a foul mouth on you, babe," Harry said and Brooklyn ignored him and took her phone out, distracting herself with it.

It went silent for a while, but it was rudely broken by Harry suddenly snatching Brooklyn's phone from her hand. "Hey!" She gasped and jumped up. "Give me my phone, you dick!"

"I will," Harry said and slipped it into his jacket pocket. "When you get in the car."

"Not happening," Brooklyn scowled and she reached for Harry's jacket, but he stepped aside quickly. He grabbed Brooklyn's waist as she stumbled and steadied her.

"C'mon," he said into her ear. "What's so bad about being with me?"

"You kissed me," Brooklyn whispered.

"You liked it," Harry said and Brooklyn sucked in a breath when Harry pulled her back so her back was against his chest. "You like this." Harry stretched his fingers out across Brooklyn's hips and she couldn't stop the shiver than ran through her body. "You know I'm not going to hurt you, babe."

Brooklyn gasped again when she was suddenly spun round and she looked up at Harry. "What are you doing?" She asked quietly.

"Touching you," Harry answered and gently wrapped his hand around the back of Brooklyn's neck and tangled his fingers in her hair. "You're not scared."

Brooklyn blinked a few times and brought her hand up to Harry's wrist. "Do you feel that?" She asked, the buzz of the tingles getting stronger and stronger.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"It's what's making you trust me," Harry said and Brooklyn suddenly pulled away and coughed.

"School," she muttered and walked past him and towards his car. "Let's go." She got in and crossed her arms over her chest and poured, annoyed at herself for giving in.

Harry smirked slightly and shook his head. "You're a stubborn one aren't you, you don't like giving in."

"Me stubborn?" Brooklyn questioned and arched an eyebrow. "I think you should look at yourself, buddy."