36- Touch

After Brooklyn had finally made it to the toilet she walked back down to Harry's room with Harry by her side.

"What did Greyson say?" Harry demanded once he had shut the door behind him.

"Doesn't matter," Brooklyn sighed and checked the time. "Laura said food would be ready now, maybe we should go down and-" Harry stepped in front of Brooklyn went she went to walk past him.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing," Brooklyn said dismissively. "Lets go- Harry!" Brooklyn huffed and narrowed her eyes at him when he blocked her path again.

"Brooklyn, tell me what Greyson said," Harry said sternly and grabbed Brooklyn's shoulders, holding her back when she tried moving past him. "Hey, hey! Calm down!" Harry shouted, holding Brooklyn tightly when she tried to pull away. "What the hell, babe!"

"Touch!" Brooklyn exclaimed. She wanted to get away from the sparks she felt, because they felt so good. "Your touch does so much to me already! I know I don't feel this mate thing as strong as you do yet, but it's freaking strong at the moment! I'm scared about it getting stronger!"

"Tell me what he said," Harry said.

"He said that I'd do anything you wanted. All it would take is you touching me. That's not the case yet, but I'm scared that in the future it'll be true," Brooklyn blurted.

"Everything you feel now will get stronger, it will multiply," Harry said, "but I have no doubt in my mind that you will continue to fight and ignore it."

"I'm scared I won't be able to!"

"Oh I wish I wasn't saying this, but I think you will," Harry sighed. "Greyson's a dick, he's a wind up, try and ignore him."

Brooklyn stepped back from Harry and looked around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to find my underwear," Brooklyn said. "I don't want to walk around commando."

"Come here," Harry called as Brooklyn found her underwear and pulled her thong up. "Babe, I said come here."

"What, Harry?" Brooklyn sighed and turned around, crossing her arms over her chest.

"As much as I want you to do as I say, and listen to me," Harry said and walked up to Brooklyn, "that's not you. I don't want you to listen to me- god I can't believe I'm saying this- you arguing with me over pointless shit is what makes you you." Harry tangled his fingers in Brooklyn's hair and kissed her softly. "I want you, only you."

Brooklyn closed her eyes and kissed Harry back. "This whole world scares me, Harry. It's all so unknown."

"There's nothing to be scared of, Brooklyn."

"I don't think Greyson likes me," Brooklyn said, "and isn't he the Alpha?"

"He is," Harry said with a chuckle, "and he does like you, but he's knows you're a challenge."

"A challenge? That's what you're calling me?" Brooklyn questioned.

"Would you rather we call you easy?" Harry wondered and Brooklyn pursed her lips.

"Can we go and get some food?" She asked, changing the subject.

"We had food at the diner," Harry said.

"Food comforts me," Brooklyn said. "You got a problem with that?"

"I'd rather be the one to comfort you."

Brooklyn shifted on her feet, between her legs was a little sore. "I think you've done enough of that today."

"I'm sure I can prove you wrong," Harry said lowly.