13- Breakdown

Harry opened his trunk and grabbed a spare tshirt. "Here," he said and passed it to Brooklyn. "Change inside the car, the windows are tinted."

"This is your top," she said.

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to stay in those wet clothes," Harry said and shut the trunk and opened the car door for Brooklyn. "Get dry, you don't want to make yourself ill."

"Thank you," Brooklyn mumbled and climbed into the car, shutting the door behind her. She quickly changed out of damp clothing, keeping her underwear on and pulled Harry's top over her head. When she was changed she exited the car and saw Harry in a dry pair of jeans and a dry shirt.

"Ready?" He asked and Brooklyn nodded and got into the passenger seat as Harry sat in the drivers. "I bet you're glad you didn't go to school now."

Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders. "I was rather looking forward to seeing Josh," she said slowly, waiting for Harry's reaction.

He tensed and gripped the steering wheel tighter. "Oh really?"

"Really," Brooklyn nodded as Harry started the car and drove away from the beach. "We had a GREAT time at the diner."

"Don't try to make me jealous," Harry said sternly, "because I will get jealous and you will not like it."

"Why would you be jealous?" Brooklyn said obliviously, feigning innocence.

"Don't try to play me, babe," Harry tutted. "I know you feel this between us."

"Feel what?"

"Don't lie either," he said. "You can't explain it, but you know there is something between you and me. Now stop talking about Josh to make me jealous because I have no problem making sure you never talk to him again."

"How do you know I'm lying?" Brooklyn wondered, raising an eyebrow at Harry.

"Like I've said before, I'm in your head," Harry said and Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of that... Have you got any aspirin?"

"Why?"

"If you were in my head then you would know, wouldn't you?" Brooklyn smirked.

"Don't get smart with me, babe."

"My head's just been hurting the past few days," Brooklyn shrugged. "It's just a bit uncomfortable."

"Is it painful?"

"Not really, just feels like pressure and it's annoying," Brooklyn said.

"Sorry, I haven't got any aspirin," Harry said.

Brooklyn sighed and nodded.

"So, back to what we were talking about-"

"I don't want to discuss that, Harry," Brooklyn said. "I feel nothing towards you."

"Then explain why you let me kiss you."

"I didn't let you."

"You didn't do anything to stop me," Harry shrugged.

"Yeah... well... you're a good kisser," Brooklyn grumbled and looked at her hands.

"I'm rather annoyed to say that so are you," Harry muttered and Brooklyn looked curiously at him.

"What?"

"It means I'm not the only person to kiss you."

Brooklyn paused, not knowing how to respond. "W-why do you think that."

"Because you would not kiss the way you do if you have never kissed a guy before, babe," Harry said.

"Why does that annoy you?" Brooklyn wondered.