1.Princess

©2016,BookLover12300
All Rights Reserved.

★Aurora Winters★

I walked into school with a large grin on my face.

Even though I had woken up late, stepped in dog poop and almost been run over by a car I still walked into school with a smile.

Just like I always do.

I quickly entered my Bio class just as the bell rang. I sat in my seat with a long sigh.

After class, I went to my locker to grab a few books. On the way to class, I just happened to bump into Nadine Bakshi.

She had hated me ever since kindergarten and I honestly don't know why. I had never ever done anything to her, in fact, I had introduced myself to her and asked if we could be friends. At first, she had accepted but by the end of our first day of kindergarten she hated me.

Every time I had complained about this to my dad he would tell me it was because she was jealous.

Jealous? Jealous?! She was one of the most popular girls in school, she had boys fawning over her constantly, she was the smartest girl I knew and she had the most luscious black curls.

Why the fudge sticks would she be jealous of me?

"Watch where you're going slut."Nadine snapped.

I ignored her and quickly walked past. "If anything you're the slut,"I muttered to myself.

I felt someone's hand wrap around my wrist and I was yanked back and pushed into the lockers. "What did you say bitch?" she asked. I grimaced at the fact that she had used a swear word, I hated when people curse.

"Nothing,"I said quietly.

"That's what I thought."She huffed sauntering off.

I sighed and walked to my next class which I was probably late for too.

At lunch time, I headed for the cafeteria to grab some lunch.

"Hey, Mrs.P!" I smiled brightly at the lunch lady who was probably my only friend at this school.

She grinned at me. "Hi, Aurora! What would you like?" she asked.

"Uh...just some fries and Jell-O."

She placed them on the tray with some OJ and I thanked her. "Wait, did you get a hair cut? It's amazing!"

She smiled at me and shook her head. "Funny you noticed it before my husband."

I laughed. "Well, how could I not? It looks great!"

"You know, every time I see you my day just gets a whole lot brighter." she laughed.

I blushed and waved my hand dismissively. "Aw shucks! Thanks, Mrs.P!"

"Can you move it along?Some of us have stomachs to feed!"Someone shouted from behind me.

"Oops!"I laughed. "Bye Mrs.P!" I waved frantically as I walked away. She laughed again and waved back.

I walked out of the cafeteria with my tray and went outside towards the bleachers. I had a particular place I liked to sit on them.

When I got there, my ever showing smile faltered. Someone was sitting on my seat.

"Excuse me?"I asked politely.

The guy looked up and scowled once he saw me. I was taken aback. I didn't even know the guy, I didn't get why he looked so angry to see me.

"What?" he snapped, his nose ring gleaming in the sunlight.

Hot.

"That's my seat,"I told him ignoring his hotness.