21.Babe

"You love me?"I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, Aurora, I do with all my heart."

"Holy cheeseballs."

Jeremiah laughed but then winced.

"Are you okay, Jeremiah?"

"I'm fine, now quit calling me Jeremiah, will you?"he said taking my hand in his.

"I like it better when you call me Jer."

I smiled."Okay, Jer-bear."

His smile faltered and I giggled.

Turning serious again, I squirmed. "Jer I-"

"-Princess it's fine, you don't have to say it back, I-i just want to know if you care, If you have any feelings at all towards me."

"I do Jer, very strong feelings."

His face brightened. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yes."

He grinned and before I knew what was happening I was being pulled towards him.

He stared at me with so much love I could feel my heart swell. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Only when we were nose to nose did I notice we had been leaning into each other.

He slowly lifted his hand and brushed my hair out of my face then gently cupped my face in his hands, letting our lips touch.

One hand left my face and pulled me closer by the curve of my back as the kiss got more passionate, leaving me feeling like the world had fallen away.

It was slow and soft, comforting in ways, words couldn't define. His lips were warm and tasted of mint.

We broke apart for air and he rested his forehead against mine. I caressed his cheek, gathering some much needed oxygen.

"Wow."he breathed causing me to laugh.

"I've been waiting to do that since we met."he said.

"Since we met? When did you have time to even think about kissing me when you were too busy telling me to leave you alone."

He scoffed.

"While I was saying all that, I was thinking about how your soft lips would feel against mine."He grinned cheekily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Time for you to move, I need to change my sheets,since you got blood all over them."

"Sorry."he said carefully swinging his legs of my bed.

"It's fine, I'm just happy you're okay."

He smiled at me before lowering himself unto the airbed.

I changed my sheets and borrowed a shirt from my Dad for Jer to where since his was all ripped up and bloody.

"Thanks Princess."

I smiled and turned the lights off.

"Good night Jer."

"Good night babe."

I couldn't help myself from squealing at his term of endearment and he replied with a loud laugh.

***

"Dad, can I stay too?"

"No, honey. You need to go to school."

"Dad, please?I want to be part of this too."