18.Dr.Ryan

"Can I switch seats with you?"

As I looked up I found Amy standing with her arms crossed. I immediately felt a sense of guilt for what I had said to her before.

"Sure, um by the way, I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize  Aurora, you meant every word you said."

I looked down." I-I just feel guilty-"

"Of course you do, you're Aurora. The nice and sweet girl that every body loves."She rolled her eyes."Now can we switch seats or not?"

I nodded and packed up my stuff and sat at her previous desk. Only when Jer walked in with Jimmy following did I realise what I had just done.

My eyes widened and I turned to Amy.

Why would she not want to sit beside Jer anymore?

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. Jimmy offered Amy a tight smile and reluctantly sat in his seat.

He shot me a confused look and I mouthed that I would explain later.

I glanced at Jer who was placing his notebook on his desk, he hadn't even seemed surprised when he saw me sitting here.

I hadn't been this close to him in a while and now I realised how much I missed his scent.

Is that weird?

I discreetly leaned closer to him and sniffed a couple of times. "What the fuck are you doing?"he asked looking down at me.

I gave him a sheepish smile and sat upright in my seat. I guess I wasn't as discrete as I thought I was.

"So why did you move seats?"Jimmy asked as we walked out of class.

"Amy asked me to swap with her."

"Really?"

I nodded.

He scrunched up his eyebrows."Why? Doesn't she like him or something?"

"I think they might be in a fight."

Jimmy raised an eyebrow."I'm sure you're very pleased about that."

Before I could reply with a snarky comment I heard someone calling our names.

"Hey guys!"Nadine said from behind us.

"What's up?"

She shrugged."Nothing really, apart from  the fact that Jonah Long asked me my name."

"Why? Isn't he you're ex?"I asked.

She nodded."Apparently my appearance has changed so drastically that people think I'm a new student."she deadpanned.

I laughed."But you don't even look that different."I said surveying her."Well, apart from the fact that you no longer look like a hooker-Ouchie!"I pouted rubbing my arm where she had pinched.