4.Project

"Okay, guys today we will be starting a project. It is worth a twenty-five percent of your final result in Lit so I want you guys to work hard and well for this. It's an easy way to get marks if you know you're not gonna do well in the written exam. Now get into pairs."Mr.Dermott finished clapping his hands.

I always dreaded getting into pairs, everyone went to sit with their friends and all the loners were left looking around. I was just begged that teacher would choose the pairs.

I sighed and slumped in my seat. Whoever was left could sit beside me I wasn't going to stress myself.

I felt the chair beside me screech back. Someone sat beside me with a sigh. When I finally looked up I grinned.

"Jer!"I cheered. He rolled his eyes and rested his head in his hand. I had forgotten he was in this class. It was really hard not to, he was really good at staying unnoticed.

"Okay, now that everyone is in groups, I will explain the project," Mr.Dermott said.

I zoned at looking outside. I'd rather be out there embracing nature. I loved to run around outside barefooted in the summer on the warm grass. Too bad it was too cold to do it now......but I still love snow!

Do you wanna build a snowm-

"Princess?" someone asked, my eyes snapped to Jer.

"Huh?"I asked.

"Do you do that often?" he asked. His eyebrows raised.

I shook my head in awe. His eyebrows looked amazing! I wondered if he actually got them done or if they were just naturally on point.

"What?"I asked again.

He rolled his eyes again. "Let's just talk about the project okay?"

I bobbed my head up and down happily.

"Okay, so we need to think of a plot for the story-"

"Eh just before we do that, can you explain what the project is cos I have no clue what Mr.Kermit said."

"Well he was saying-wait Mr.Kermit?" he asked confused.

Oh had I said that out loud?

"Okay so I know it's mean but don't you think he sounds just a bit like Kermit the Frog?"I whispered. Mr.Dermott had one of does nasally high voices and it was so annoying! No offense to Kermit of course.

Jer smiled and bit his lip trying to hold in his laughter. "You are something else," he said shaking his head.

I smiled."Thanks!"

"So for the project, we need pick a Shakespearean play and modernize it or adjust it to our lives." he explained.

I groaned, I hated these kinds of projects.