13.Happy Birthday!

***PLEASE READ IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE UNDER CHAPPTER***

"You didn't get in trouble last night? Did you?"Someone asked from behind me as I closed my locker.

I shook my head turning around only for my breath to hitch at how close he was.

"You okay Princess?"Jer asked as I stood frozen in front of him. That broke my out of my trance I blushed looking down.

"Yep. I-I'm great. Wonderful."I said before side stepping so I could breathe again and walking down the hall. Jer followed.

Where was Millie's new locker again?

"This way."Jer said grabbing my hand and dragging me back the way we came. "So your Dad did suspect a thing? We kinda left the place a mess and I think it was obvious there was more than one person who created it."

I was too busy freaking out about him holding my hand to pay attentioin to what he was saying.

"Princess? Hey are you okay? Cos you seem kinda out of it today."

I gulped.

Get a grip girl!

I took a deep breath and let it out. "No, I'm fine. Um my Dad just thought it was Millie who had been over."

He nodded."Look there she is."

I squealed as I ran up to my best friend, she closed her locker and squealed too, meeting me half way and hugging me tight. After hugging we started jumping and clapping our hands in excitement. I couldn't believe my best friend was really here. People turned and stared at us like we were crazy.

"Oh God no."Ryan groaned as he walked up to us."Dealing with you two individually when you get like this is enough to make me start puking rainbows and butterflies but both of you together....."

We stopped and started giggling at Ryan.

"Don't be such a buzzkill babe."Millie laughed smacking his head."Now take me to my class."

Ryan sighed rubbing his head. "Fine."

"Okay, see you guys at lunch!"Millie called as her and Ryan made thier way down the hall. Well Millie skipped while swinging her and Ryan's linked hands while Ryan tried to keep up reluctantly. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. They were one of the funniest couples I've ever seen.

"You know what they say opposites attract."Jer said shaking his head basically reading my thoughts.

I nodded in agreement."Millie has to be the only girl I know that is more energetic than me.

"Hey I noticed you went queit when we got to Millie's locker. Do you not feel comfortable around cos we are basically the same person, so I don't get how you can deal with me if you can't deal with her."

"No, It's not that."he said scratching the back of his head.

"Then what?"I asked.

He shook his head. "It's nothing."

"Just tell me!"I said poking his arm.

He sighed and bit his lip as we stopped outside my class. "It's just that, well I'm kinda, I'm just a litle bit shy."

I cocked a brow. "You are shy?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yeah? That's one of the main reasons I have no friends!"

"Oh I thought it was just because you glare at anyone who dares glance your way."