17.New Frienships

So I just recently saw this video and it really reminded me of Nadine apologizing to Aurora. Pls watch it, it's an amazing video. ^^

**
I groaned as heard my phone ring continuously.

"What?"I said picking it up.

"Oh. Sorry, is this a ba-"

"Nadine?"

"Yeah it's me. I just wanted to talk..."

"Yeah I can talk. I juts woke, I'm known for being quite grumpy in the morning."

She laughed."Really? I kinda pictured you as an early bird."

"No way."I said getting out of bed.

"Well do want to meet up for coffee?"

"Sure."

"How about three? That way you have at least two more hours to sleep."

"Great. That would be wonderful."I said turning around and getting back into bed.

"Okay see you then."

"Yeah Good night."I said already half asleep.

"Um but it's morn-"

I hung up the phone and flung it away before closing me eyes.

"Aurora!"

I groaned.

"Aurora!"

I covered my head with the comforter.

It was dragged down."Aurora get your butt off that bed right now. Your friend has been waiting for you for an hour now."

I shot up. "An hour?"

"Yes an hour. I already came up to wake you up then and here you are, still in bed."My Dad said before drawing back my curtains.

"Dad."I whined.

"Get up. Now."

I rolled out of the bed and went to get ready.

I rushed down the stairs and found Nadine in the living room watching Sponge bob.

"I'm so sorry Nadine."

"It's cool."she laughed. I took noticed of her dark washed jeans, cute ankle boots, graphic tee and cardigan.

"You look great."I smiled.

"Thanks. I feel so much better and comfortable in these."

"That's awesome Nadine."

"We should probably get going. I think we'll have to go to a diner rather than a café. They'll all be closed by now."