7.Pretty Lil Ass

The next day I waited for Jer a few houses before mine so my Dad wouldn't be able to see us leave.

I realised it would have been a good idea to get Jer's number since I didn't know when he would come by.

I waited for less than ten minutes before his bike slowed to a stop in front of me.

He opened the bike compartment and handed me his spare helmet. With his help I got on and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey!"

"Hi."he replied before zooming off.

I was once again upset when we had got to school and sighed as he helped me off the bike again.

He got off after kicking the stand down. He helped me to take off my helmet and then took his off and dumped them in the compartment.

"Enjoy the ride?"he asked.

"Yep!"I smiled grabbing my bag from him."Thanks for offering to pick me up. It was really sweet of you."

He shrugged and sniffed. "I pass by your house anyway so it's no big deal."

I rolled my eyes. "Right."

He didn't even know where I lived when he offered. We walked towards the entrance side by side.

As I looked around I realised people staring at us as we walked past. My pace slowed as more and more people stopped to stare.

Really guys? Do you have to be so cliché?

Jer seemed to notice them to and he turned to me with raised eyebrow.

"Have any idea why more than half of these people are staring at us?"he asked.

"Not sure but it might have something to do with us walking into school together."

"We sit together at lunch and in Lit though."

"Yeah but not many people sit outside especially in this weather and Lit doesn't really count, that's just for schoolwork. This is like the first people have to seen us together."

"The two school "loners" united and now everyone is talking about it."he muttered.
-
I groaned leaning back in my chair."Jer we've done loads! Can't we stop?"I asked.

"Come on Princess, let's just finish this scene."

I sighed heavily. He rolled his eyes and placed his pen on his notebook.

"I'll make you a deal yeah? For every scene we finish we can do something fun you want to do."he suggested.

I leaned towards him with wide eyes. "Really?"I asked.

"Yeah, right after were done the scene we can leave and do whatever you want."

"And you'll actually do this?"I asked.

He nodded.

"Just to clarify you'll have to spend even more time with me."I said.

He rolled his eyes again. "I know that, what's the big deal? Were friends right?"he asked.

I nodded and smiled. I was really happy to hear him say that. We had been acting more like friends and less like arch enemies recently and I wasn't sure we were friends or not but now I had my confirmation.

I clapped happily. "Okay let's get this scene done!"

"Shhh!"someone hushed me from afar.

I rolled my eyes and we got to work.