3-So now I'm taking salsa classes?

He was standing right in front of me in seconds, like right in front of me super duper close. We weren't touching but if he so much as breathed in too much air we would touch that's how close we were. This really wasn't happening, what was I even thinking about before he dropped that news on me?

I don't even know.

I took a moment to drink in his appearance, he was tall, very tall 6 something by my estimation, blonde hair buzz cut, not quite green and not quite brown eyes, a jawline so amazing he could theoretically cut undergrowth with it. I couldn't see his muscles but he probably had more than his fair share. Way more.We were both shamelessly checking each other out, as one who has just found their mate would.

I still didn't know what to say to him but it would definitely be a good idea, you know to set a good precedence and all that.

"Erm.."I try.

Great elocution just there.

"Are you sure we're mates?" I blurt, without thinking, wow, Alex you are such a great conversationalist today. Amazing, truly.

"What I meant -"

"Oh, I'm very sure." He replies unfazed, his eyes boring into mine and then I look into his eyes for the first time and feel it, my wolf instantly confirming everything.

"Yeah...you're totally right, I..." running my hands through my hair I take a small step back trying to wrap my head around everything, but he matches my step not allowing me to get any distance between us.

Did I sign up for salsa classes without realising today too?

Okay,I need a moment, maybe longer than a moment to adjust to this. I break away from his gaze and quickly walk to the water cooler, filling a glass of water and promptly throwing it over my face.

I don't wake up.

"So this isn't a dream," I mumble disappointed, things would be so much more convenient if it was.

I turn to away from the cooler and there he is, right in front of me again was he a new breed of werewolves called the ninja wolf? Or am I just that spaced out?

"What do you need me to do to prove to you this is real? This?" He gives me no time to react before his mouth is on mine, okay yeah wow. But is this really happening? I only just met the guy! I don't even know his first name!

I break apart from the kiss, utterly confused that did not help. If anything it made it worse my emotions are all over the show. I need to process this, just a few minutes. He has this lazy smirk on his face which is kind of cute but makes me think he's an arrogant ass,whose always used to getting his way. How many others has he used the same smirk on?

Okay,just wait.

Just a second. Stop this overthinking nonsense, baby steps. Let's just take baby steps. Why am I even freaking out this much? You knew you'd find your mate at some point, right?