4 -What I wouldn't do to be a quilt caterpillar.

As every procrastinator knows and lives in a constant state of denial of, tomorrow comes way faster than you want it to. For example, I was lying in bed not wanting to get up and wishing this was some project I could delay a few more days with a quick email. I lay here, cocooned in my duvet, sans Jace knowing about all the stuff I had to do, heck – even from this little paradise I could see the piles of clothes that needed to be packed and yet I just couldn't move.

My bed was totally holding me captive right now and well, I'm too nice to leave. Let's not talk about the fact that I had probably slept in which explains J's absence and the truckload of stuff I've yet to do, or the hour long journey I had to make. Or explaining everything to J. I groan, burying my head alittle further into my cocoon. Maybe if someone comes to wake me up now they'll think I've been eaten by my duvet and turned into a quilt caterpillar.

Hello, evolutionary process why hasn't this happened yet?

Crazier things have happened.

Like the fact that Alpha Theo has already rang Cal to ask if I've set off or not yet, at 9 o'clock in the morning no less. Damn that man. Normally, I'm an early bird but even still I would not have been ready by 9. It was ever so slightly cute that he wanted me there ASAP but even still it was more daunting than cute. Dude, I have never seen you before, I don't know you and you want me to move in?

Don't you think that's a little too fast? Everything about mates is so fast, it takes one look and bam future soulmate right in front of you and you could, like me, not even know their full name. Okay, I'm totally overthinking things and it's really not going to do me any favours seen as I'm just avoiding reality. I'm pretty sure if I dallied long enough he would probably just come to pick me up,literally hauling my ass out the door and then I wouldn't get anything done.

With herculean effort I roll onto the floor,my fall cushioned by the quilt that has become my new clothes, then I roll out of that too because as much as I and many other people around the world like it to be socially acceptable to wear our quilts, sadly the time for that has not come.

I wrack my brains trying to remember what exactly I was planning to do with these clothes, I probably did have a plan of what to put where so I could make things easier for myself when it came to unpacking but whatever, black bin liners would do for now.

After a quick shower and change, I slide on a pair of sunglasses purely so I don't scare anyone with my panda eyes,check in with MJ who assures me that Jace is okay, has eaten and has gone with Callum to pick a new car. I give my rental back to the shop and am just paying when Callum rings to say he's outside.

Perhaps letting Cal and J go to choose a car wasn't the wisest idea I've ever had but time was of the essence and I couldn't risk angering my mate any further- first impressions did count after all.

I walk out into the car park wondering where the hell they were, the sun out in relentless force making me regret not wearing something a little lighter than jeans.

"Mummy!" I hear Jace shout, turning so I can match the voice to its speaker, yes, I can now fully say that I wholeheartedly regret getting them to pick up a car for me. I mean sure, this can be technically classified as a car, I guess but in reality it was a truck. The kind with three seats in the cabin and an open back.

In bottle green. Why, oh why did they choose this? If someone gives you their credit card to go car shopping then of all this what's the need to pick this monstrosity of a car?

I plaster a small smile on my face and walkover to them, J for one looks overjoyed at the new car and maybe I can use this as brownie points to help win him over. It did the job clearly, I slide into the cabin to find the seats pleasantly well upholstered, roomy and quite comfortable. This was definitely growing on me, a glance at the time tells me that I had no choice time was ticking and the longer I wasted the more annoying Alpha Theo would get.