20- A new dawn, a new day, a new start?

The remainder of the journey home, I focus on things that I could do to remove the crap out of my life. The first step of which is to talk to Theo tonight, maybe not about what he wants to talk about but it would be a good step to take.

Or maybe I should, maybe it would be good to tell him everything? No sugar coating?

Whatever I do, I'm sure he kind of knows. I mean, sure there are ways to reverse markings but it was a pretty extreme thing to do. That and the fact that you don't really know if you'd survive the process.

Am I selling him short? Am I selling the pack short? I've been so in my own little world of problems that I've forgetten about the state of the woman and the children here. How is Rose?

I need to remember that like it or not, I was their Luna – or at least I was half way there a half a way more than I was before. I should give this a shot, for myself, for my children. Perhaps Theo is not the person who I think he is......

....there definitely is more to this pack than meets the eye but until I've figured this out, I shouldn't sell my relationships so short. After all, there was a reason that I had been paired with Theo, right?

Before I know it I'm pulling into Callum's driveway I automatically put this to the back of my mind. I'd like to enjoy a moment with my family, something that I haven't been able to do for a while.

I sit on the porch with MJ as the kids play outside, pregnancy really suits her she has that amazing glow and her bump is getting huge now. Not long to go now, werewolf pregnancy didn't last as long as human ones usually.

She talks of building the nursery, of the baby shower and gender reveal so many things to do and then wants to make dinner, but I don't let her, instead I make dinner. I rustle it up, letting myself get really into my cooking. It's nice to forget about everything and just do your own thing for a while.

It is while I forget about my own issues that I realise how completely selfish I was being, while I was pregnant MJ and I used to do so many girl things together she helped me with everything. And yet, here I am too stuck in my own issues.

Yes, there was only one real way to rectify this, I should organise and throw her a baby shower – weekend was perfect. Although, I should run it through Theo first.

Oh no.

Theo.

I am so not looking forward to talking to him today. I know its something I need to do and yet, I am dreading it. This is the consequence of dodging my problems.

Dinner passes by too fast, I manage to have a quick word with Callum about organising something for MJ but I wanted it all to be a surprise. I know she's crazy over Harry Potter, that would make an awesome theme! Or maybe Game of Thrones?

Callum won't please to see his pups 'converted' without even being born yet, but at the end of the day if MJ's happy he will be too.

All too soon, I'm home, tucking the kids into bed after reading them their bedtime stories, I'm sorely tempted to read them another one purely to stall. I haven't seen Theo yet, but I don't want to either.

But I do, my wolf does. She wants to see him, she wants to be close to him, she wants to please him.

I run down the kitchen, wanting to comfort myself with ice cream, copious amount of ice cream.

Unfortunately, it is there that Theo finds me, stuffing face.

Unfortunately.

He takes a spoon and sits opposite me, taking a spoonful. In an act of complete cowardice, I take another spoonful too, he can't talk to me if I'm still eating right? And right now, my stomach has the amazing potential to become a bottomless pit.