Voyage of the Damned

I'm going to flat out say this: if there's senioritis, there's also junioritis. I got hit majorly, so what free time I had has been used up trying to catch up. But really, did we need to analyze Got Milk? ads for homework? *bangs head on desk* Blimey . . .

But, we're back on the road, and what better way to kick things back off again than with the first full chapter of this book? Up above is what the Alchemist wears in the episode. I chose to focus more on the clothes, since the heels Dianna Agron wore was definitely NOT what Alice wore.

Also . . . official ship names for the Doctor and Alice! Their titles combined is Alchetor, and courtesy of kkgertz, their true names combined is Kastera!

11 down . . . how many more to go until 125? :P Remember, if we reach that number of comments by the end of "The Poison Sky," I will reveal who Alice's next sibling is!

Warning ahead of time: this does not end on a light note. Question of the episode: what is the price for saving people?

Here's "Voyage of the Damned!"

***

The Alchemist quickly jumped back to her feet and immediately started flipping more switches that made the walls start to repair themselves, pushing the ship back outside. One more flip of a switch, and the TARDIS materialized onboard. "Who are we going to blame for this?" she asked as they headed out the door.

"I was making repairs and had the shields down," the Doctor thought for a moment. "You tried to flip the shields back on. I think we both did something."

"But who made the greatest offense?"

"No idea," the Alchemist admitted as they entered the main reception area of the ship. "We both - whoa."

The Doctor blinked as he looked around, taking in the gold robot angels, halos included, then did a double take when he saw a small red alien in black tie. "Er . . . "

"All right, then," the Alchemist looked around a window. "Now I definitely know we did not hit the Titanic."

The Doctor joined her in looking out the window to see they were in a ship hovering above Earth. "Attention all passengers," a voice over the speakers said. "The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol Three, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

The two Time Lords looked at each other. "What the hell is going to happen this time?" the Alchemist couldn't help but ask.

***

"Max Capricorn Cruiseliners," a bald man with a thin mustache was saying on a recording. "The fastest, the farthest, the best. And I should know, because my name is Max."

The Alchemist frowned, finishing tying her hair up in a messy bun. "Ten quid says it doesn't do that."

"You're on," the Doctor nodded, finishing buttoning up his jacket cuffs, then held out his arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall," she smirked, linking her arm with his.

"Merry Christmas, sir, ma'am," a steward nodded to them as they passed.

"Merry Christmas," they answered.

The Doctor found one of the angels and pulled the Alchemist over. "Evening," he said brightly. "Passengers 57 and 58. Terrible memory. Remind us, you would be?"

"Information," the angel answered. "Heavenly Host supplying tourist information."

"Good," he nodded. "So, tell me, because I'm an idiot, where are we from?"