Otaku 1

Jimin was just lazing around, eating a packet of potato chips while watching his favourite shounen anime on a hazy Saturday afternoon. He was bored, unbelievably bored of watching the same series for the umpteenth time. He wanted to talk to someone but as an otaku, Jimin unfortunately has a limited amount of friends, and by limited I mean like 1-2 friends that are hardcore anime fans as well; they're unfortunately out of the city for two days to go to anime-con far away from Busan so as of now, Jimin has no one to talk to.

Jimin may look like a really interactive person who loves making friends but no, that's not true. Jimin is an obsessive anime fan who's socially detached from the people apart from his family in his life and a person who fanboys over anime characters he finds fascinating, he wanted to go with his friends to anime-con outside Busan but spent all his allowance on anime-related pillows; phone cases; blankets; mugs; etc. His life is indeed really sad.

But at this point, he's really bored he would threaten someone to talk to him but of course, he wouldn't do that...haha....never...

So he opens his phone and clicks on the Twitter app, he scrolls and scrolls until he sees a interesting post about a person who wants to make friends.

@thegodofsweg: *inserts picture* I'm bored~~ need someone to talk to, I'm nice *emoji with sunglasses*

He clicks on the post for a better view, he also clicks on the picture attached to it. "Wow....he's handsome....and hE LOOKS LIKE KANEKIIII!!!" Jimin fanboys yet again, with some drool escaping his lips. Jimin would love to make friends with this person, especially since he looks like his favourite anime character.

So he decides to reply

@Jimingotjams: @thegodofsweg: I would love to talk to you and you're handsome *emoji with hearts* PM?

"Wow, I'm shameless" Jimin murmured to himself, mentally slapping himself in the face for being too direct. "I guess he thinks I'm a freak now" Jimin sighs. "Life sucks"

Ding

"Hmm" Jimin hummed, picking up his phone thinking it was one of his notifications.

Unexpectedly, it was Kanek— I mean @thegodofswag. Jimin now sweats tons of buckets from the anxiety he's recieving.

What if he thinks I'm disgusting?!
What if he thinks I'm gross?!

Jimin goes crazy from the pressure he's recieving. Jimin slowly picks up his phone and swipes through the notification.

@thegodofsweg: @Jimingotjams: thanks and yeah.

Oh shet.

-----------------------------
A/N: who's like Jimin here 🙋
Where my hubbies at

Here ya go Min-chan1 , I'm finally finished with the first chapter. I hope I didn't disappoint you~