Otaku 12

"Did it work?"

Jungkook peered at Yoongi's phone, scrunching his face. Yoongi gave him a worried look

"Not sure, but is it okay to fool Jimin like this?" Yoongi fiddles with his thumbs, sighing deeply. "What if it makes us estranged with each other?"

Jungkook lights a cigarette and puffs out smoke. "I've known Jimin since junior high, he's sensitive to these kinda things" Jungkook takes another drag out of his cig. "I'm sure me stealing you away from him will make him suuuuper jealous"

Yoongi's mouth twitches into something of a smile. "You know, when I first heard his voice, i fell in love right away. Just by his shy demeanor, I got a glimpse of his pure white personality."

Yoongi looks at jungkook now.

"I've always wanted someone like that, you know?" Yoongi laughs as he remembers the moments. "And when I finally met the owner of that voice, he's exactly what I imagined. I just don't want to lose him now"

Jungkook doesn't smile.

"What is it that you even like about him? He's such a noob." Jungkook stubs his cigarette now, squishing it deeply.

"But you love him" Yoongi deadpans

"No shit, his ass is the only male ass I would totally smash"

Yoongi, slightly offended, reached out and slapped jungkook in the face. "How can you even say that about your own best friend"

Jungkook glares hard at Yoongi, pulling the collar of his shirt. "You don't know me, know us. Who are you to speak"

Jungkook side glanced at Yoongi, who was astounded. He sighed, and straightened the ruffles on Yoongi's collar.

Yoongi hotly swatted his hand aside,

"I really didn't mean to get your boxers in a twist"

"I wear briefs"

Yoongi grimaces. "Same thing"

"Uh no it isn't"

-ding-

Both Jungkook and Yoongi snapped their head to the sound, Jungkook swiftly picks up his phone and looks at his notifications.

"What is it?"

"Looks like Jimin finally broke down"
_________

-ze booty-
Active now

"Lets meet up, just you and me. We need to talk"

seen