Otaku 7

"Y-Yoongi hyung?!"

"That's my name" Yoongi winked, coming closer to Jimin making him tumble backwards. All of a sudden, Yoongi's eyes went as wide as saucers, making one of Jimin's eyebrows shot upwards. He suddenly hugged Jimin tight, which made Jimin let out a squeal in surprise. "I never knew you were so much cuter in person!" Yoongi mumbled, nuzzling his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. 

Jimin gasped at the sudden ticklish sensation that was caused by Yoongi's newly dyed gray hair. "W-Wha.. hyung?!" Jimin exclaimed, secretly enjoying the warmth generated by the older. Yoongi stayed still in the arms of the younger for 2 minutes more, making Jimin smile softly. "hyung?" Jimin asked softly, stroking Yoongi's gray hair a bit. "mm, you smell good...." Yoongi said as he sniffed Jimin more. Jimin chuckled and playfully pulled away from Yoongi. "Don't smell me" Jimin says, which made Yoongi grin. 

A stifled cough interrupted the two, making Jimin laugh awkwardly because he forgot the rest of them was there. Jimin darted his eyes to someplace else while Yoongi just grinned to the boys, he came closer to shake his hands with the rest.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Who's this person, Baby G"

-

I'll just tease you with this little sloppy cliffhanger

btw, check out the song in the media, it really fits the whole story i guess idek

stay tuned for the next part lmao ;)