Otaku 10

Jimin felt betrayed.

But that was an understatement

Jimin felt hurt, rage, annoyance and confusion. How had he not realize that Yoongi had practically stolen his best friend away, the person who was always by his side and who was not a total fuck-up among all his other friends.

Jimin sat in his study, staring emptily at the wall. He let a tear fall from his eye to his chin, though he wouldn't be bothered to wipe it away. Jimin hadn't realized, after these 3 years he spent with Jungkook, that jungkook loved him.

Jimin hadn't known and was utterly confused when Jin told him about it after that first meeting with Yoongi at that cafe.

"You seriously didn't know, after all this time" said Jin. Jimin stopped giggling after denying it multiple times. He took on a serious face. "How was I supposed to know? He never showed it"

Jimin raged a bit, then calmed himself down. Jin sighed. "All I'm saying is that you should give him some closure, you don't have feelings for Jungkook, right?"

Jimin was about to say "of course" but for the first time, Jimin doubted himself. He was affirmative that he didn't like or love Jungkook for that matter but that little voice in his head chimed in, "of course you do"

Jimin made an attempt at shaking his head but failed miserably. Jin raises an eyebrow at this. "You may choose but I really don't think it's wise for you to choose Yoongi, after all you've just met him. He's charming and all, and yes I agree but there's something off about him, like he's too good to be true, you know?"

Jimin's face scrunched up in anger. "Hyung, you do not tell me what to do. I think Yoongi is a great person, and I do hope you take that back" Jimin said in a low voice, his fists balled up under the table. Jin's face went stony. "I'm only trying to help you"

"Well you're not exactly helping"

Jimin stood up, took his fleece jacket and stormed off. When he got home, he jumped onto his unmade bed and cried.

I'm so confused

------

Just some drama for y'all