Otaku 13

"Lets meet up, just you and me. We need to talk"

Jimin's thumb hovers over the 'send' button on his chat, debating on whether to send the message to Jungkook.

Jimin sighs.

That day, Jimin had really gotten fed up with the lack of attention from Yoongi and the pent-up frustration from jungkook's vague confession.

So he just went all out, lashing at his phone and writing so many hate messages towards Yoongi and jungkook.

Like if you love me, why do you have to steal Yoongi. You know it'll only make me sadder

But Jimin decides to write only 11 words, comprising of the most neutral words ever.

Though, he had really wanted to write so much more, like:

"do you actually like me?"  

"Whoa"

"Were you gay all along?"

Jimin scrunches up his face in confusion, stomping his feet. "Damn, damn it all. I don't give a crap anymore"

-sent-

Jimin looks at his phone for confirmation, then takes a long drag. "Man, I've really become braver over the course of these few months"

But, after a few minutes.

Jimin, haven woken up by his distress of the message decides to go back to sleep on his newly bought bed from Amazon.

"Stress buying" Jimin called it.

He fell asleep in seconds

And of course, it was a rainy day.

————————————-
A/N: eieeeee, Joyce back at it again with the short chapters. I love to keep it simple as it retains the beauty of the work. I hope you can see that too, happy reading :)