Otaku 3

@thegodofsweg: but I do want to hear your voice.

Jimin blushes at the message, no one had ever told Jimin that; they found Jimin's voice annoying whenever Jimin   fanboys over his favourite anime characters, they found overly high pitched and squeaky and thus he didn't let anyone hear his voice ever again.

So Yoongi had actually made Jimin really happy.

Yoongi is like an angel to Jimin.

@Jimingotjams: t-thanks..no one had ever told me that *blushing face emoticon*

@thegodofsweg: really? Why not? I'm sure your voice is really good :)

@Jimingotjams: people told me my voice was annoying to hear because of its high pitched and squeaky nature.

@thegodofsweg: I like those type of voices ;) it makes me feel entertained.

Jimin blushes and lies his head on the table in an attempt to hide his face. "Yoongi hyung, gosh"

@thegodofsweg: shall we call now? I'll call

@Jimingotjams: sure..I guess

@thegodofsweg: I'm sure I'll like it :)

@Jimingotjams: okay..

"Okay, here goes nothing..." Jimin sighed.

His phone vibrated in his hands and he let out a yelp out of surprise.

Xxxxxxxxx is calling you

Jimin, picked up the phone thinking it was Yoongi and he wasn't wrong.

{YG= Yoongi  JM= Jimin}

JM: h-hello?

YG: woah..

JM: this is my voice, I guess... You don't like it right?

YG: yeah I don't like it

And that was the final blow, Jimin only had Yoongi left, the only person who could understand him. Jimin let a stray tear leave his eye.

YG: I LOVE ITTT

YG: OMFG CAN YOU SING FOR ME, I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!! IT'S PERFECT!!

Yoongi could hear sniffing from the other side, and that made him worried.

YG: Jimin?

JM: I thought...you hated me and my voice.

YG: of course not!! I love you and your voice!! How could other people say that, don't let them bring you down jiminie.

Jimin let his tears come to a abrupt halt when he heard the new nickname his hyung made for him.

JM: Jiminie?

YG: it's the new nickname I made for you two days ago, I've always wanted to call you that.

Jimin blushed.

{like this: means that either of the two are whispering/murmuring/mumbling}

JM: hyung...I'm blushing right now

YG: what? What did you say?

JM: nothing hyung~ can you rap for me now hyung?

YG: okay..I hope you like it!!

JM: I'm positive I will.

Jimin places his phone closer to his ear to let him hear his hyung's rap clearly.

YG: I spent all night holding a pen, closing my eyes only after the morning sun rises
My limit was broken in the double standards and many oppositions
But I got lucky and was contacted by an agency
All you who are called rappers because you can't sing, the rapper title is an extravagance for you

YG: how...is it?

JM: OH MY GODDDD, YOUR RAP; YOUR VOICE; YOUR DEEP VOICE. I'm gonna die from feels. I LOVE YOUR VOICE AND YOUR RAP, IT'S SO COOL

YG: phew, I thought you didn't like it.

JM: I loved it hyung <3

YG: hehe thank you, now you have to sing for me.

JM: okay!

Yoongi also places his phone closer to his ear to avoid straining to his dongssaeng's voice.

JM: Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

YG: I knew it, your voice is perfect

Jimin smiled at the compliments he received, Yoongi is the only person who made him feel this way. His heart beating fast; him blushing; him giggling. He's a first-timer at all these things and he's glad Yoongi is the first person who made him feel this way

JM: /giggles/ thanks hyung.

YG: see, even your giggle is cute.

Because of Yoongi, his self-esteem has been boosting.

JM: thanks hyung..

YG: for what?

JM: everything. You're the first person to compliment me this much and you're the first person who made my heart beat this much.

Even though Jimin was planning on not letting Yoongi hear, Yoongi heard perfectly.

Yoongi blushed and covered his face.

"Dummy..you make my heart beat too" Yoongi murmured.

JM: anyways, I gotta go somewhere so I need to hang up!! Talk to you later hyung, bubye!!

YG: bye jiminie.

Jimin ended the call with his heart beating madly. "Gosh, why is my heart beating so fast?"

Yoongi put his phone down and covered his face on the table. "Argh, my heart" Yoongi clutched his hair as he reminisces the squeakiness of Jimin's voice. "I love your voice"

"What are you doing to me" both Jimin and Yoongi said in unison.

----------------------------
A/N: yoonmin starts now ;)