Chapter 2

I looked at Nathan with a stunned expression on my face. Did he just say what I think he just said? This unbelievably hot man, telling me that he's the one calling the shots, he's the one wanting to pleasure me and is he really expecting to want to bring myself over to him whenever he wants? This man really has never been told no! Well I guess it will be his first time.

" Yeah... I don't think that's going to happen..." I tell him

Nathan pulled his arms back a little but it wasn't long before he put them back up.His eyes shifted from black to back to normal to black again. He gave me a cocky smirk.

" You are going to regret saying that babe." Nathan told me

" Wha-at do you mean?"

Nathan let go and started walking to his car.

" You'll see" he smirked opening the car door.

Nathan left me confused on the sidewalk. Still remembering how could it felt to have him kissing my neck and rubbing up against me. I've never let a guy do that before then again I couldn't control him from not doing it. I couldn't control myself from not wanting it. He cornered me in between himself and his car. I had no way to get out even if I tried. I went inside and was about to go upstairs when I heard my mom crying. I peeked around the corner and she is sitting on the couch with tears rolling down her cheeks.

" Mom, what's wrong?"

She turns around. She had a fearful and worried expression on her face.

" Honey, nothing " She lied

" You're crying, something obviously is wrong. What happened? Is it dad?"

My pregnant mother, looked down at her feet, rubbing her belly.

" Well." She paused

" Tell me."

" Grandma is in the hospital" Letting out a big sigh

" Wait what? What happened? Tears rolling down my cheek

" She fell, she doesn't even know how it happened but the police thinks she tripped over a toy because the toy was next to her when they found her on the floor"

" Do the police know how it got there?"

" They don't know. They will let us know more details when they know. Her leg is is broken and she has bruises all over her body."

" Oh my god "

" I don't understand who would want to hurt her." Shaking her head. As she gets up and walks upstairs. " Night honey"

" Night mom"

I couldn't breathe, what could have happened to her? I couldn't even think about it, I grabbed my keys that were hanging on the door and walked out the door.

***

I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was I needed some time by myself to calm down. I was a wreck, my eyes were swollen from crying and I couldn't think straight. I just drove till I reached a park. I got out and the sun was just setting, I had about an hour till it would get dark outside. I sat on the grass, trying not to cry, and breathed. This can't be happening.

" What are you doing out here...alone?" Nathan asked, worry in his eyes.

" Please go away!" I whispered

Nathan chuckled, but still didn't go away.

" Please!" I beg

" No." shaking his head

Clearly he's messing with me but its not funny. Standing up, I get really close to him.

" You're messing with me and its not funny, I don't want to talk to anyone especially you so if you don't mind would you please go!"

Nathan's eyes were hurt. I started to actually feel bad. I begin to look at my shoes instead of meeting his eyes. He lifts my chin making me look at him. He moved towards me, brushing his lips against my lips before slowly kissing me. I never kissed anyone and here I am, this guy I just met, and he's kissing me. I froze for a few seconds before kissing him back. Kissing me for a while before he licks my lips asking for an entrance, I open my mouth and he roughly slides his tongue in. Our tongues dancing with so much pleasure, it made me wet. Out of nowhere, I let out a soft moan. Nathan smiled during our kiss knowing I'm enjoying this. I wrap my hands around his neck as he rests his hand on my lower back, pulling me closer to him. I feel his erection digging into my lower bottom. Nathan lets out a moan as I tangle my hands in his hair. There's so much pleasure I can't even handle it. An electrifying spark shot off the moment he kissed me. He brings one of his hands up to hold my neck, kissing me. Then breaking our kiss for a moment, I look at him confused.

" Lay down." Nathan demands

" What?"

" Just lay down, I'm dominant and your submissive, will you submit yourself to me?" He asks seductively