Chapter 19

The room was dark except a small light in the corner. I paced around the room rubbing my wrists where the ropes had been, to make the swelling go down. The door to opened and that man, Bo came down.

" How's it going sweet cakes? Are you going to give in yet?" Bo laughed

I glared at him. I wanted to punch him in the face, making him knock out. Bo grabs my face.

" Jamie, I swear you better fucking say something, or you're in for hell. " Bo shouted at me

" What the hell do you want me to say to my fucking stalker? Do you want me to pretend that you didn't take me? Or that I want to be here, with you?" I yelled

His fangs extracted, sharp and ready to kill.

" You better watch your tone" making my eyes widen

The door opens again.

" Sir, there's a phone call for you"

A dark skinned man approaches Bo, handing him a cellphone. Bo places the phone to his ear.

" What?" Bo asks

There was a long silence before Bo ends the call and doesn't even look at me.

" Come with me."

" Where?"

" Don't ask questions. Just come with me. I swear you better not run or it will be a lot worse"

Bo grabs my arm. The door creaked as Bo lead me through it. We entered a dining hall, chandeliers hung up high as did the ceilings. Tall glass windows, with maroon colored curtains, slightly draped over. The imperial tile was engraved with so much detail, it was incredible. I wanted to run, but I knew I couldn't. Pulling me with him up the long, spiral staircase with gold railing until we reached the top of the stairs. There were doors to bedrooms on each sides of the hallway. Bo pulled me into a dark room, curtains closed and everything.

A lot was going through my mind at that point, I didn't know how I was going to get out of this hell, or what he was going to do to me. How could Bo expect me to be okay, when he can be so aggressive towards me, and drugged me to get what he wants. At that point, Bo had sat me down on a soft bed with a flurry bedspread. Bo leaned in towards me, letting his hot breath fan against my face. I moved my head backwards, but he grabs the back of it, bringing it forward. I didn't want him to touch me but he kept touching me. Moving his hands to cup my face and slowly touched my thigh. I flinched at his quick movement.

" What are you doing?" I asked

" Jamie, I'm going to fuck you until you scream." Bo stated

" No no you're not." I said as I tried to get out of his grip.

Bo's was angry and upset. He shoved me down on the bed, getting on top of me.

" Please get off of me." I screamed

Bo clasped a hand over my mouth, shutting me up. His other hand grabbing my waist.

" Shut up" Bo demanded

I continued to scream but he wouldn't let go. Bo kissed my neck. I wanted Bo to stop, to let me go, I wanted him to do a lot of things but not this. I began to cry as he tore my pants off leaving me in my thong. Bo takes his pants off. I took that as my chance to get up and run. Right when I'm about to open the door, I'm thrown into it, being handcuffed behind my back. Bo throws me onto the bed. I kicked, but he places himself between my legs, stretching them. I couldn't kick anymore. Sweat was dripping down my forehead. I wanted him to stop, I just wanted him to please stop. I wish Nathan could save me. Bo was about to thrust into me when everything went black.

I woke up in a different room. There was a loud beeping noise going off. Ahhh, shut up. I threw my arm over to turn the alarm clock off but stopped as my head began to throb. I slightly looked over to see I was plugged up to a heart monitor. I looked down to see I was in a gown, and in a white hospital room. The heart monitor sped up when I started to freak out. What was I doing here?

The door opened, and standing in the doorway was Nathan, I have never been so happy to see him in my life. Nathan had tears in his eyes, he wiped them away as he rushed over to me. Nathan grabbed my hand with both of his hands as he sat down in a chair. 

" What happened?" I asked

Nathan looked away then met my eyes after a few seconds.

" Baby, he almost took you. You were so drugged that you fell and hit your head. You've been in a coma for almost 3 months now." Nathan said