Chapter 7

Recap:

He immediately looks into my eyes.

" Beg me to eat you out." Nathan demanded

" What?" I asked

" Beg me" Nathan said seductively

I didn't know what to do, I wanted the aching pain to go away, for him to relieve me of my longing desire to have him pleasure me.

His eyes stare lustfully into my eyes waiting for my response. Nathan's desire was slowly breaking. Nathan is at my hips, his hands grabbing the elastic band of my pants. My body was screaming uncontrollably for him to touch, pleasure the hell out of me, screw me like its the end of the world. I wanted him to do this, I pushed all my scared feelings a side and begged him to eat me out.

" P-plea-se, Nathan I want you to do this" I told him

Nathan put his hand to his ear

" I'm sorry what was that?"

" Please eat me out, I dare you." I said with courage

Tearing off my pants, as I lay in a red thong. He kissed the insides of my thighs, making me let out a soft moan. My core was dripping wet waiting to feel his tongue inside of me. Nathan tore off my thong in one swift movement. Leaving my lower bottom bare in front of his hungry eyes. Opening my legs exposing how wet I am, he begins slightly licking it.

" Ahh, please." I begged

Still licking it slowly, from the nub then moving his tongue lower and lower. One hand opening my folds while the other hand gently moving up my stomach to slide under my shirt. Nathan stops licking and I whimper for him to continue. Nathan reaches behind my back, unhooking my bra. Then leans back down to my wetness. Placing his hand on my chest, massaging and pinching the nipple. I let out a cry of extreme and intense pleasure, my legs accidentally wrapping around him. I look down to see his face, he still wants to tease me. I open my legs while his hand that was on my chest slides down to cup my sex, rubbing his palm on it.

I wanted him to stop teasing me, I don't know how much more I could take of it.

" Oh my god, please stop teasing me." I moaned

" Okay" Nathan said right when he thrust his tongue inside of me, licking it.

I was panting and moaning " yes" " Oh my god yes"

I never realized how good it felt to be licked down there. The second time was so much better.

" Baby, moan as much as you want. My walls are soundproof for a reason." As he lifted his head to speak

" Ahhhh." I screamed as he started sucking and biting.

Spreading my legs wider and opening my folds to lick even more. I felt him tense up, and he wrapped my legs around his neck, licking, and biting making me loose my train of thought, sticking not one but two fingers inside me, I moaned and I was breathing heavily. My climax was getting close, Nathan's tension decreased, as I came closer to my climax. As it let go, his two fingers still inside, I began to relax, panting. Nathan pulled them out. I lay down on his bed motionless. Nathan was now on top of me, resting himself up with his arms. I didn't look him in the eyes, I was too embarrassed of how I just acted. Nathan leaned back, sitting down on top of me, his perfectly still erected cock pressing against my pleading core. I couldn't get enough of this man. He pulled my chin forcing me to look at him.

" You're so beautiful." Nathan muttered softly

" Thank you" staring at his eyes, trying to find out what he was thinking

Nathan cocked his head to the side, god damn he was so gorgeous. I couldn't believe this man was interested in me. I had to be dreaming. Jamie wake up. I wasn't waking up. This amazing man before me was my reality.

***

Around 2:00pm the next day, I didn't know what to wear to the barbecue. I decided to wear my stupid converses, the ones that were lavender with a black skirt and a tight shirt. I didn't care if I looked ugly, I was comfortable, that's all that mattered. Nathan came in wearing dark denim jeans, a white tank up with a blue button up dress shirt and black and white converses. I'm glad he liked converses as much as I did. I was so embarrassed, last night well more like this morning, we stopped at 1:05am. 2 hours of amazing pleasure that I still couldn't get over. All my moans and and cries were unleashed, I couldn't control how I was feeling towards him, especially when I've never experienced this before. I was falling for him more than he knows.

As we drove up, I noticed the house was a little cottage in the back of the woods. Wolves and little kids were playing outside. I clutched the side of my seat. Nathan reached over to touch my hand. Looking into my scared eyes, he pressed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth, and slid my tongue into his mouth. He smiled, interrupting our kiss, reaching for another kiss, Nathan pressed his lips lightly against mine. I unfastened my seat belt, pushing myself away from the passengers side of the car, I wrapped my arms around his neck, interlacing my fingers in his messy hair. I sat on his lap and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Nathan was groaning and breathing heavily rubbing my back in the process. I pull my attention towards the window, as a loud bang hit it. Stopping us from going further.

" Hey Nathan, getting a little action there? Some guy said.

Nathan pulled back, and I whimpered from the loss of his arms not being wrapped around me anymore. Nathan got out of his car, as I quickly recovered myself from our make out session, I got out too.

" Hey player, You're not jealous now are you?" Nathan asked playfully

" Man shut the fuck up." The guy said

Nathan tensed up. The moment he did, the guy kneeled to the floor apologizing.

" Stand up" Nathan said

The guy picked himself off the floor.

" London, lets not fight. This is Jamie, my mate." Nathan said sternly and wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Congrats man. Nice to meet you Jamie, I'm London."

All the seriousness was gone as we approached everyone.

I was introduced to Nathan's pack. Some of the wolves came and rubbed up against me. It was something I was really not used to. It felt like a very big dog touching me.

Someone threw a football as Nathan caught it, he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what he wanted.

" I'll be right back." Nathan smiled

I smiled back at him. London stood near me.

" You don't like football?" I asked

" No not really, I'm not a sports guy."

" Oh."

" So have you fucked him yet?"

" I'm sorry?" I asked confused

" You know banged? Had sex? That sorta thing?"

" Oh... no." I said really confused now

" Yeah... So have you gave him head?" London looks at me questionably

" Uh..umm Why are you asking?"

" I'm just thinking you should give some pleasure back. At least a H job, I'm sure he'd love that."

I'm glad Nathan came back over before he could say anything else.

" Hey ready to go?." Nathan smiled

" Yeah.. I'm ready. Nice to meet you London." I said

London winked and nodded as we got in our car. Nathan didn't see him wink but unfortunately I did. I was so scared, never done any of that. I hope Nathan won't laugh at me if I do it wrong. I felt trapped and forced to do something. I did of course want to pleasure him and make him feel good too but I don't want to mess up and look like a fool.