8. College Student

"Here's the art class. This will be the first period for..." The administration lady read from her small white paper. "Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus, Maya Hart, and..." Maya crossed her fingers for Riley to be in their class. "Darby...There's no last name here." Darby raised her hand and walked over to us. Riley gaped at the lady, then looked very sadly towards us. I hugged her tightly and told her we'd probably see each other in second period.

"Okay, you four, go meet you're classmates!" The lady said, ushering us through the door. We scooted into the art class and I gasped at the sight. Every type of medium was in that room in every shade of every color. The wall was littered with beautiful pieces of artwork that astounded me. I was utterly in love with this room. My eyes fluttered lower to scan the faces of my new classmates. My eyes then settled on another piece of artwork, that was smirking at me with glimmering blue eyes.

"Hey." Zach said. I smiled at him and seated myself next to the beautiful human. Lucas, looking worried, took a seat on the other side of me. Farkle sat himself next to Lucas, apparently oblivious of Lucas' uncomfortable aura.

"Hi, Zach." I reply. He looks a little confused but then realizes how I know his name.

"You got my note, then?" Zach beamed. It looked good with his pearly white teeth and pink perfect lips. I nodded and he questioned me further. "Why haven't I seen you since the candy store then?"

"Busy. I had to pack for today and I completely fell asleep while assembling my school things." Not a lie, just a stretch of the truth maybe. Lucas, evidently, was satisfied with my answer because he smiled and went to drawing the flowers set on a stool in the middle of the room. I picked up a watercolor pencil and a paintbrush before beginning my art piece.

"It's stunning." Zach said. I looked up and he was staring right at me. I blushed, returning to my artwork. Lucas scoffed. I glared at the side of Lucas' head. "So tonight, I'm having a little get together with some friends who live around here. Want to come? You can bring a friend." Zach said then whispered to me. "but no boy friends. That would ruin my fun." I blush and nod. Thinking that I'd just invite Riley.

Lucas tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to face him and he glared at me. Shaking his head 'No'.

"It's not your decision." I hissed.

"It's against the rules, Maya."

"What are you going to do about it, Lucas the Good?" I sneered. I heard a wolf whistle from behind me and turned to see Zach smirking at me.

"You're sexy when you're sassy." Zach said planting a kiss on my cheek. "Wait, I don't even know you're name." Zach laughed.

"Maya. Maya Penelope Hart." I reply, laughing as well.

"That suits you." Zach whispered.

"Okay everyone. To the little high schoolers welcome to your college experience. To the actual college students I expect nothing less of you. Get to work." And with that we were into our first college experience.

----------------

I wore a black mini dress with a low front, not too low though, it was almost as if the dress was teasing. Riley on the other hand, wore a bright yellow dress with a sweetheart neckline and a low-ish back. Her dress was slightly longer than mine but still wasn't nun-like.

We finally found Zach's room, and it wasn't at all like I had imagined. No neon lights streaming out of the door. No muffled music. It was almost silent. And I was more than a little suspicious. But I knocked on the door anyways. Zach opened it and smiled when he saw me. He seemed completely sober.

So far so good.

"Come in." Zach gestured through the door. The first thing I noticed was that there were little to no people in the room.

He really did mean a small get together.

There was a couple sitting on the couch, holding hands and talking. There was a boy drinking out of a blue cup next to a two liter bottle of coke. Then there was Zach who had snaked an arm around my waste. Riley was the oddball. She was wearing bright colors, was smiling contagiously, and walking over to the guy with soda. She tossed her hair and said hello to him. He winced at the communication, he reminded me of a shadow, all black clothes and no social interaction.

"I'm glad you could come, Maya." Zach told me, leading me to the empty bedroom where we could talk privately.

"Me too. I'm really impressed actually. I thought this was going to be some sort of rager party." I giggle. Zach feigned being offended.

"What do you take me for?" Zach laughed. "A stereotypical sexy guy who just wants you for your body?" Zach says, purposely annunciating his S's. Zach looks me up and down, causing me to blush and fidget with my skirt hem. "I do like your dress." Zach says, placing a hand on my knee. I stare at it, only for a moment, before looking up at Zach. His blue eyes making me melt inside. I glance down at his lips for a millisecond, then back up to his eyes. He catches me looking and laughs.

I feel the friction as his hand slides higher up my leg, almost the hem of my dress. I gasp, internally but not out loud, yet I keep my eyes locked with his. He smirks, letting me know his plans of not just talking.

He just loves to kiss doesn't he?

I think, not knowing to what extent he would go.

"Want to, you know, kiss?" Zach smirks.

"Sure, how much?" I joke, acting stern. He laughs and slides his hand under my dress to my mid-thigh.

"You're about to find out."

---------------

hi guys! hope you like their first day of college (kinda not really) but I had to throw in a little party. Well thanks for reading guys!!

comment/follow/vote

kylie