Another Day...Or Maybe Not

(Paridot04 here again! This chapter has just been edited! I'm doing at least one chapter a day, so expect notification after notification...sorry about that! Okay, now back to the story!)

(Marks POV)
I woke up to to my alarm, slowly getting up. I've always felt like world was black and white.

I know I'm supposed to have a soul mate but I've never found them. "Maybe today is the day..." I thought, just like I do everyday. I always thought the same thing. But, little did I know today was that day.

I got up and took a fast shower and got into black jeans, and a blue and black hoodie. It was then, when I realized I was late for school, like always. I snatched my bag quickly and ran off to school.

I got into school and everyone backed off.  I hated the 'punk' stereotype, but that was society. As I pushed through the black and white crowd, I saw a glimpse of color in the chaos. It was a guy, and he was cute. His pastel outfit and backpack he was adorable, and I really loved his hair. Then I realized something heartbreaking; what if he was like Alex?!

(Flashback!!!)

Wind blew through my hair as I looked at Alex, his dyed dirty blond hair glowed like it was fire to me. His hazel eyes were amazing, and they seemed to suck the life out of me.

"Hey, Mark...?" Alex asked in a questionable tone, and I  even loved his voice. "Well...I never really loved you, Mark... I am so sorry..."

I was stunned, and upset. Then I heard, "Actually, not really. You're just a fool at love, Fischbach." He said, walking away.
I hugged my knees for what felt like forever, as I put my head up, only to see that the colors of the world had disappeared. The colors had left, like the life Alex drained from me. My world was now grey, black, and white. I was so confused, and I wanted the colors back...but secretly, not really.

(Flashback over)

I felt my stomach drop, and I sprinted to the bathroom, and heard the bell ring. I stood at the sink, silent. It was that feeling again, I realized.  I got out of there, but i had a different feeling about this boy. Is he any different than Alex?

I opened the door to the class, and heard the annoying teachers voice. I didn't even catch a word of what the hell she was saying, but the only seat left was next to the boy. He had mint green shoes, purple hair, a white flower crown, and a simple grey sweater. He wrote in a purple ombré notebook. I looked back and took my phone out, the teacher not noticing one bit. She was basically blind!

Class ended, and then It was gym, which was swimming.  The boy looked adorable in the swim outfit, and he was talking to Lucy. She was a nice girl, and his laugh was adorable.

After what felt like years, it was finally lunch time. I met up with my friends Felix, Bob, and Wade. We talked about the usual things, like video games, new movies, and ect..

Jack I had also every class together except for 1. And I admit it, he was cute and I wish I could get to know him more. Walking to my final class of the day, which it was by the doors of the other side of school. This place was totally abandoned. There was a fire or something here, and no one has been in there in 40 or more years. And the greatest thing is; the keys were lost. I wanted to see what in there, but those doors were hard to take down, bust, and even break open.

This school was small it had only a few student like Lilly, Tyler, Bob, wade, Shane, Phil, Dan, Chris, PJ, Conner, Bethany, Hannah, Jack, Lucy, Matt, Bryan, J-Fred, and finally, Felix and like 100 more kids I'm not naming.

I look over to see that Jack and Lucy were talking. To be honest, it seemed they were already close friends.

Wade and Bob came over to my home, and we played some Videos games. Yet. Jack was still on my mind, and I don't know why. "Did you guys see that new kid, Jack?" Bob asked "Oh yeah, his style is weird." Wade said. "Yeah.." I said, trying to blend in. "Mark and I have two classes with him." Bob said "Well, I have almost every class except one." I responded. "He seems really close to that girl Lucy..." Wade said. I nodded.

From there we talked about other things.

When I got into my bed, my mind races with thoughts.  Am I gay?Why is this guy so cute? Is this normal? What if he doesn't like me? What if he hates me? Eventually, I fell asleep, dismissing the thoughts for another time.

A/N

I hope you like this so far I am trying to update every week but hope it stays like it and hopefully see youin the new chapter. Tell me your options about this story! BYE BYE