The Weird But Magical Day

FIRST OFF I am so sorry for not updating in ages but luckily it spring break so now I can update it yay so I hope this is a good chapter like I promised but ya I am so sorry but let go in magic Land!!
(Just letting you all know that this chapter had been edited! Sorry it's so late...
-Paridot04)

(Jack's pov)

It was until after the earthquake that my family rushed out of the building. (I think that is what you suppose to do when,correct me if I am wrong) I saw Mark talking to someone, but I had no clue who it was. I walked around trying to find her to see if she was okay, but I failed to do so.

That night I got a text from Lucy.

Lucy: Hey it's Mark. I saw you were worried about Lucy, and I want to let you know that she's in a coma.

(One week later)
It was really boring without Lucy, but Mark looked really upset about it. I found my self starring at Mark again, and it wasn't the first time......

"Jack! Pay attention instead of starring at people." I looked up to see a unpleasant face on my teacher. I kinda of blushed, but moved on. That was yesterday. I was worried because Mark wasn't here today.

(Mark's POV)

I heard my alarm go off, as I realized my mom said she had to work late, so I said 'Screw It' I'm not going.
I looked at the view of the city, as the sun loomed over the city and an ombré of pink, yellow, and orange mixture covered all areas around the sun. I felt a warm, soft hand covering mine. It was Jack, and his eyes looked so amazed at the view, and I couldn't help but think it was cute. He noticed me and blushed, as he gave me a little smirk "Mark I love you." he said.
I woke up, shocked what happened. I had no control over it, what I had just experienced. I mean, it felt so real. Did I like it? Do I like him? Does he like me...?

I looked over at the clock, reading 2:46 PM. I was asleep for along time. I got up and thought about Lucy and the dream when I got a text.

Jack: Mark are you okay, I'm worried...are you sick?
Mark: Yeah.
Jack: okay, hope you feel better.
Mark:bye

I felt bad to lie to Jack.

Out of the blue, I decided to dye my hair red, as I really liked the purple and blue effect, but I really wanted to try red.

After it was done, I was so happy of how it turned out. And to show it, I took a bunch of selfies and I sent one to Jack. He told me that he liked it.

(Jack's pov)

I looked at the sun set that hid behind the city, with beautiful colors surrounding it. I looked down and backed away a small bit "Sorry bae, I know we're a little high up." Then I felt an arm go around me and someone pull me close to them. I looked up and saw Mark, and he smiled at me, which was cute, but I was so confused at the same time. "Mark, what are you doing, why are you calling me bae, and what's going on?" He chuckled. "Oh, come on, it's beginning to get getting dark." He grabbed my hand, but I refused. "Jack, what's wrong...?" Mark asked "What's wrong with you? You're acting so weird..." I said "You are too. Come on, let's go."

He picked me up and carried me to the car. "Mark stop it! Why are you treating me like this?" I asked.

"Because I love y-"

I sat up and froze. What happened? It felt so real. I couldn't comprehend. It was so odd, but I can't tell if I liked it or not.

I ran my finger through my hair. I decided just to go on Twitter, when I got a Skype call from Mark. I decided to pick it up "Omg I'm so sorry Jack I didn't mean to wake you up, I accidentally tapped the wrong person!" Mark said frantically "No no, you're fine. I just woke up because something weird happened." I said "W-what happened, are you alright?" Mark stuttered "Yeah, it was just a really weird experience." I said "Oh, okay. I will let you sleep, bye." "Bye".

The next day, Mark was in school again. Unfortunately, I was still tired and the dream kept running through my head over and over again. And frustratingly, I couldn't think of anything else.

"Hey, Jack." Mark said "Hey." I said. Really, it was kinda weird talking to him since the awkward/weird dream happened.

I notice Mark wasn't here last period, and I assume he's probably late. Turns out, I was wrong. He didn't show up, so maybe he's in the abandoned part of school. I made sure no one was around, and I quickly entered. I searched all over the school and no one was to be found. I decided to check the roof. Then, when I opened the old door, it was raining outside I put my hood up and ran around the roof to see if Mark was here. I looked behind the gutter and saw him. He hid his head in his knees.

"Mark what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me. "Lucy and something else." He said. "What is the something else?" I asked as I sat down next to him. "It was a dream." he said "What about it?" I asked "Promise you won't tell anyone." I nodded "It involved you, and we where dating, I guess and..."
"I had a dream like that too Mark, and I don't know how to feel about it." I said "Me either." Mark said "Well, there's really only one way to find out." Mark said, as I nodded, and knew what he meant. We leaned in and our lips touched, and it felt like probably the......

A/N I know,I know I'm the worst to leave it off like that because I am a demon,a devil,SATAN. I hope I can update soon so that you don't fall off the cliff,get it because it's a cliff hanger and I haven't updated in the longest oh sorry about that but see you next week or maybe sooner ^.^bye little rain drops,get it because it was raining,I'm deeply sorry I will stop but bye!!!