Saving him

(Jack's POV) as someone took my blind fold off the shadow revealed a tall with dirty blond hair and green eyes,he had ripped jeans,and an over sized coat. He bent down and lifted my chin I pulled back to refuse it "do you know who I am" I shook my head no "well Mark  may have mentioned me to you but does Alex ring a bell" my eyes widen thoughts like "why" "how does he know me" "what does he need" "or what does he want"

"Why did you take me" I asked

"Because I know you the one mark loved you.. well use too" Alex said "how do you know that" I asked

"I may have set this whole thing up" "YOU MADE MARK BREAK UP WITH ME" I shouted Alex just laughed you catch on fast as he ruffled my hair but I refused. "Also just to let you know this is a sound proof basement so don't waste your breath". "But you broke up with mark,why are you trying to get back with him" I said "Well  few months after we broke up he humiliated me in front of the whole,and don't ask how" I still had one question "What are you planning to do with me" I said trying to get the ropes lose but no use. "well now that I got you I know mark is going to come in a few days to 'save' you"

(3 days later and Mark's)

I became stressed out jack was gone he has not been seen in 3 days, what if the photo was fake,what I did mistake him.The only thing that happened that made me smile is Lucy woke up yesterday,I told her about Jack disappearance but I could not tell her about us. I woke and planning to skip school again but my mom made me get up. I threw on a shit and jeans an I was not going to bother doing my hair so I just a grey beanie on.I walked  in the crowd of students and got to my locker and paper fell out again would not be surprised if it was another fake photo of jack kissing someone. I opened it and it was in scarps of a magnetize spelling out

"if you want to see your boyfriend again come to ########### (can't let you see the location it would mess up the story) then at the bottom it said

"Don't even bother calling the cops or he will die instantly"

I ran home to get my car I usually don't drive to school because it's walking distance,I typed the location into my phone and drove to this shady street, It led me to an old house. I parked my car and hid my keys because this street is shady, The opened the door and someone guy with dark brown hair with brown key lead me down to basement well I was forced because fucker put a gun to my head.

when I went down the stairs and saw jack we
both smiled at each other happy to see each other and alive. Then I saw Alex appear "Hey Jack you boyfriend is here" said Alex giving me a evil grin, "YOU BASTARD" I yelled as I forced him on the ground I held his hands to the ground,but then a then grabbing my shirt and forced me up I ended up tided to a pillar with jack but on the opposite side. luckily I told Lucy about this and told her if I don't text her at 4:00 Pm to and not to call the cops. "what are you going to do to us" I asked "well I need some people to help me rob places,and if you try to run on a mission you will be shot instantly". Hours past I knew Lucy would not let me down.

A/N I'm sorry this is short because I did not want to leave you guys on a cliff hanger for long so I updated so I hope you like and I will see you soon.