Not just Another Victim

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to update. I was busy working. And life happened. Just consider every chapter to have TRIGGERS until it doesn't. Xx Lex

Chapter Nine

Olivia felt like she had been punched in the chest. She had helped a countless number of victims but she couldn't help her own daughter. She didn't know whether she was supposed to approach this as a cop or as a Mother. She didn't know what to do. "Evie, baby, you have to go to the hospital." She said softly.

Evan was still tucked into Amanda's chest. She wished she was miles away right now. She wished what happened didn't happen. She wished her Mother wasn't looking at her the way she was looking at her. She wished her Mother wasn't talking to her the way she was talking to her. None of this should be happening. "I'm not going!" She cried.

"Bunny..." Amanda started.

"No Aunt Manda! I'm NOT going!" Evan said. She pushed away from Amanda and wrapped the blanket closer around her. "NO!"

Olivia stepped towards Evan and felt her heart crack more when Evan turned away from her. "Hey? Why won't you look at me Sweetheart?" She asked.

"Because I don't want you to look at me!" Evan snapped.

Before Olivia could respond, Fin walked out with Lowell in cuffs. "You son of a bitch!" She yelled as she ran up to him and jumped on him. "I am gonna fucking kill you!" She screamed while landing punches to his face.

Fin and Amanda struggled to pull Olivia off of Lowell.

"Liv stop! You'll kill really kill him!" Amanda said.

"Liv this isn't going to help Evan if you go to jail for murder!" Fin said.

They finally got Olivia off of him and started  leading her to the ambulance Evan was in.

"Hey detective?! She was good too!" Lowell called after her.

Olivia stopped dead in her tracks, pulled her gun and spun around, aiming for his head. "If you open your damn mouth one more time, I will shut it for you! Forever!"

"Jesus! Liv!" Amanda said. She grabbed Olivia's wrist. "Put your gun down. C'mon Liv. Think this through!"

"Why?! I could just save everyone a trial and kill him right now. You could all say I went insane and lost it!" Olivia reasoned tightening her grip on her weapon.

"Baby girl, look at Sophie..." Fin said softly.

That got Olivia's attention real quick. She lowered her gun and holstered it. "I'm sorry baby." She said.

"I want to go home..." Evan said pulling her knees to her chest on the gurney.

"Hospital first, then I'll take you home." Olivia said. She knew Evan wasn't just another victim. And she couldn't treat her as such. Above all else she was her daughter.

"Why?!" Evan whined. She should have been embarrassed but she had already had the worst day of her life so she didn't find it in herself to care.

"Because we need to collect evidence and make sure you're...ok." Olivia said. All she wanted to do was reach out and hold her baby.