Chapter 1

Park Ji Hyun POV

"New start from now on". I said to myself.

I walked to my new school as usual, feeling the breeze and enjoying the sunlight. My new school uniform was very similar to my old one except that the colour is  red and black instead of white and blue.

I was still enjoying the morning until I heard whispers around me. I was in front of Seoul High.

OMO!

I don't even think this is a school....... This is like a dream come true for all those students that can't afford better schools.

This place is humongous..... My head followed my eyes as I scanned through this amazing view. I feel like I'm in the school from the drama 'The Heirs'.

I quietly walked in with my head down. I kept picking my hand. Now it's sweating and great. My information sheet is wet! Thx for the people that keeps on staring at me...

 I feel like I'm making a bad impression right now. Does people in rich high school's act like this. Give you their 'you're-making-me-sick' face and make you want to run away immediately.

RRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG

 The bell rang. Everyone was running to class. For some reason, I don't know why, my leg just sticks to the ground not letting me go to the office which I have no idea where.

Probably because of the view in front of my face right now....

Get you mind straight PARK JI HYUN, this is a school not a landmark!

After a few minutes of admiring again, I followed the labelled to the principles office.

I knocked on the door and walked in.

"You must be the transfer student Park Ji Hyun right?" the principle asking with a warm smile.

"Yes"

" Here's your class schedule from now on," He said handing a piece of laminated paper.

Art?!

Swimming?!

DT?!

Drama?!

Daebak! These subjects are brand new to me. My old school only has like 6 subjects and this school has double!

"Ji Hyun?"

"Ji Hyun"

"Park Ji Hyun!"

"Yes?!" I looked up seeing Mr.principle staring at me with a is-something-wrong look.

"sorry, I'm just surprised that I have art, swimming and D.T lessons" I quickly replied feeling quite nervous.

The principle just chuckled.

"My name is Mr.Choi" he offered his hand for a shake.

I quickly shook his hand.

"You should go to class now," Mr.Choi said.

"Ne, Kamsamnida!" I bowed and rushed to class following the map that was stuck on the wall.

/////

I was rushing to class when I bumped into the wall. I looked up

Then there was an angel face looking at me. I couldn't see this angel's face because of the sunlight shining from behind.

"Ya, watch where you're going!" The Angel, unknown boy shouted at me.

"Sorry, I will be careful next time" I stuttered and ran way keeping my glasses still.

I don't even know why stuttered, probably because I was frightened.

That boy sure has an angelic face but his manner's, let's not talk about it.

[A.N- thank you for the votes!]