Chapter 28

Park Ji hyun POV

"So, what's first" I asked trying avoid all the screams and cheers around me. Have a guess. Where could I be?

huh?

Do you know?

Obviously you know since you read the previous chapters. Lame question.

"How about the 4D ride!" He suggested.

"Hmmm..... How about the air hockey first?"

"Ok, anything for you" He smiled at me.

//

"Ready?" I smirked looking towards the opposite.

"Of course, I'm Lee Minhyuk! I.Have.Never.Lost.Before.In.Anything." He said one word one bye one.

"Oh really?"

"u huh"

"Well see about that later" I smirked and did a loser sign towards him.

"Ready? Set...... And..... GO!!!!" I yelled.

As soon as I finished saying the O part of the word, we went insane for that puck. I was yelling while he was roaring. I had 6 while he had 9. He smirked at me purposely while I ignored him.

"See? I told you, I.Never.Lose! Hm" He said pointing at himself while he smirked with proud-of-myself written on his face.

"The game hasn't finished yet so chill, the overall has not been revealed yet after another 10 minutes so patient" I said sarcastically and smirked back.

11 vs. 14

14 vs. 17

18 vs. 19

19 vs. 19

This is the last point to win, think Ji hyun, think. What can you do?????? ....................................BLANK.............................................................................BLANK.....................................Ah ha! The look over there trick! I know it's the very lame, childish one but it might still work for too over friendly people like Minhyuk.

"Hey Minhyuk! this is the last game so fighting!" I smiled bitterly at him on purpose.

"Fighting!" He did it back too but with a disgusted face.

We battled for the last point for the trophy, we did all we can to block the 100 mph per second puck to fall onto the hole that hid behind the striker.

"Hey Minhyuk! look over there! You fan girls spotted you!" I pretended as his eyes kept on the puck wherever it went. Just as he looked back, I swiftly scored the puck into the hole with no problem or could you say - like a boss.

"Hey dude! I won! See? Who says that a nerd always looses" I said to him while he was still trying to find the imaginative fangirls of his.

"I don't see any fan girl, where are they?" He said with his back facing me.

I crept over slowly.........PACK! I smacked his head lightly with my hand.

"You dummy, I lied! I can't believe you still get trapped into those most childish and dumb tricks ever"

"Yah! you cheated! that's unfair" He whined like a 4 year old.

"I'm sorry but the games over..." I did a sad face to him.

He looked ta be with his baby eyes while he pouted. That image was like actually seeing Korea's cutest baby.

"Play again!" He cried.