Chapter 33

A.N- CAUTION!! SWEAR WORDS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!

Park Ji Hyun POV

"What's going on?" Young Min asked looking at me with fierce eyes.

There was nothing but awkward silence between me and Taehyung (or boyfriend) and Young Min.

...

...

"Well as you can see, me and my girlfriend has just become a couple when you barged in" Taehyung broke the silence.

Young Min's jaw dropped immediately. "c'est des c***eries" Young Min swore in french.

"Are you serious?" He looked at me still with his jaws dropping. "Since when have you learned to swear in french?" I asked surprisingly not noticing that he was asking me if I was serious or not.

"What?" Taehyung asked beside while he slowly looped his arm around my waist. Young Min looked at his arm then me in a disbelieve face. " 你他*是認真的嗎 ?" He swore again. Yes, i understand these because I search up for swear words for every language. Funny right?

"And traditional Chinese" I added due to what he had just said.

"Wait what?" Taehyung asked curiously again. He's been ditched by the world of swear words.

"Are you saying that you guys are now a new couple after 10 minutes of me lying on the couch downstairs?" He asked. "Yas" Taehyung smirked beside me while he pulled me closer to him. I hit him slightly to watch his action and mouth.

"So does that mean that I failed my plan right on the 3rd hour?" Youngie asked himself.

"What plan? What 3 hour?" I asked. I feel like Young Min's acting weird today, especially when Taehyung here too. They have been shooting bullets into each others eye for the whole 2 hour and 30 minutes of just knowing each other.

"You know what?" He walked towards us.

"What" Taehyung shot back coldly.

"I'm am S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G H-E-R-E T-O-N-I-G-H-T" He said clearly one by one.

"What?!" I yelled at the same time as Taehyung.

"When have you ever-" I was cut of by him. "Just now"

"Oh no, don't you dare sleep with my girlfrien-" Taehyung was cut out again by him. "I am just going to" And with that, He slid into my bed and ignored us.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled. Right after he spoke, he stomped over to my bed and dragged Young Min out of the bed. Young Min eventually got pulled out bed; onto the floor with a big THUMP.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled as be rubbed his butt. They were glaring at each other while I laughed quietly at the side.

"Your whats wrong with me by trying to still my girlfriend on our first of officially being a couple" Taehyung said while he crossed his arms.

"So what"

"So what?! You have been -" I cut them off. "Guy's --- Chill... You guys do your business while I go to sleep. Since this is my house it's my rule so who ever wakes me up after I lay on the bed will get murdered by me at midnight. Understood?" I looked at both of them. They nodded like 2 twins.

I slipped into my bed and covered my ears. Sleep.... sleep.... sleep.... I should just shut them up.

"And also, be quiet cause someones trying to sleep here" I added with my eyes pillow covering my eyes. I couldn't see them but I guess they would nod sensibly like always.