Chapter 32

A.N- Sorry for the late update!! I have been revising for a week of test! 

Hope you enjoy! Remember to vote and comment!

P.S- somethings wrong with my Wattpad so I couldn't add images and videos on the top. Pls dont mind it.

//

Park Ji hyun POV

As the both gripped my hand, I felt confused for a second. Why are both of them acting like this today? I mean, Young Min's attitude has no problem since we haven't met for 13 years but Taehyung?-He's acting really weird. 

I should be bickering with him now or should be smacking him but instead, he walked AUTOMATICALLY to my house for god damn homework! I have never knew that the schools bad boy would carry a bag to someones house for homework. But Kim Taehyung just did.

"Uhhh...." I stood thee confusedly for a few seconds. Which one should I choose? Young Min or Taehyung?

" Could you please let go of my hands?.... It hurts.." I winced as I tried to release from the two hard grip.

The two immediately let go.

"Ji hyun, please stay just have movie marathon tonight with me after 13 years.." Young Min pouted as I see Taehyung showing a totally disgust face from the edge of my little eyes.

Instead of just talking from 50 centimeters apart, Taehyung came closer to me until his cheeks were brushing on mine.

"Are you sure you want to have a movie marathon with him sweety? Cause tomorrows only Wednesday and you want to fall asleep in class?" He whispered. I could already imagine him smirking without even seeing it. His tone tells it all.

I gathered all my thoughts for a moment. Should I or should I have a night with Young Min? Should I go to detention for the first time in 18 years or be a straight A student as usual. I looked at them both with a phrase I-DON'T-KNOW-!!!!! written allover my face.

I thought and thought. I really don't know.

"I................uhhhhh.....I choose to..."

"Choose what!" The both asked desperately.

"I choose him!"  I squinted my eyes and pointed towards Taehyung.

"Choose that duck numeracy book?" Young Min asked while trying to hide his laugh. I opened my eyes and found my finger pointing at my only numeracy book that has contact with my parents.

"What do you want to do with it? Read to know how to count from 1 to 10?" Taehyung laughed.

I glared at him for insulting my parents, (not really, the book is my parents).

"Do you want to study or not?" I crossed my arms and looked at them seriously.

"Wait"

"Wait what."

"Did you ask me if I want to study or not?" Jerk asked.

"Yeah"

"So...." His face began to lit up with a wide smile.

"So.....what"

"You choose me?!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled with joy.

"yeah BUT- only for the sake of me not going to detention." I added encase. Taehyung was dancing crazily around for no reason while Young Min has a really disappointing facial expression.

"Let's go!" Taehyung pulled me into my room. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow after school!" I whispered quickly into Young Min's ear as I pass by. He gave no reply but a bitter smile, then walked away downstairs.