Chapter 19

Park Ji Hyun POV

Today we had free time on our own. Mrs.Kim let us go anywhere including the beach without having to stich with our partner.

Yay! the beach. I've always wanted to go to the beach since I was small. I ha a chaance but that only change faded away on the same day when my parents died.

"Where should go? The beach or the valley huh?" Eun Mi asked.

"Dunno, I would want to go to the beach" 

"But I want to go shopping!" She whined.

"Then go"

"But I want someone to come with me!" She pouted

"Why dont you ask J Hope huh?" I raised one of my eyebrows and teased her.

"Come on Ji Hyun! no time for joke" her face suddenly become serious.

"How about we go to the beach first then go shopping since we have the whole day by ourselvs" I suggested.

"Good idea!" 

"ok then, kaja no time to waste." I said and pulled her out.

Right at the momment when I open the door, I spot the jerk standing infront of me with his roomate Jungkeok? jeong guk? Jung - I dont know

"Why are you here?" I asked in disgust.

"Why cant I be here? This is my room so.." he did a where-else-would-I-go look.

"whatever" i said and walked away.

"Wait! where are you going?" He pulled me back by my shoulders.

"Where were going is non of your buisness" I shot at him.

"whats with the temper girl? just asking" he said and let go of me.

"If theres nothing else then please dont destroy our time 'sir' " I rolled my eyes.

/

Me and Eun Mi was walking to the beach joyfully. We bought some keychains and magnets for memories EXCEPT the fact that I feel like someones following me.

Everytime I look back that stalker would disappear. I can see his shadow from the edge of my eyes. I'm not that dumb.

"Wait!" Eun Mi suddenly shouted.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"whats wrong? look at us, look at our hands" she said.

I looked at me and my hands.

"Yeah, i'm perfectly fine..... My hands are clean..?"

"How are we going to the beach when were fully dressed! We dont have anything for swimming!" She cried.

"oh yeah....." I scratched my head. How stupid of me to think that its fine to dip in the beach with jean's and cardigan.

Suddenly I heard someone laughing from behind. That laugh is really like-, its like I've heard it somewhere before. 

I turned my head around and saw the whole BTS laughing.

"Why in the world are you following us and why are you laughing"

"Duh! you dont bring your swim kit? Such a joke!" Jimin laughed like a idiot.

I just stared at him with a dull face.

"Please use your logic. Because we want to." Taehyung answered

"Can you just stop disturbing us and do your stuff?" I shouted