Chapter 34

IMPORTANT, I BEG YOU TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

So I have a school trip to Malaysia from TOMORROW to FRIDAY which means that i'm not able to update during that time. Were not allowed to bring phone or laptop so I have no devise to update. Please understand. I really want too write but to bad I can't. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment!

Thank you very much!

-A

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

I sat in at the edge looking at all of the boys one by one.

I blinked. The class blinked. I blinked twice,

so did the class.

"ok-kayy.... Since You know Ms. Ji hyun then why don't she show you around the class?" Ms.Kim suggested. No no no no no no. Taehyung is going to kill him if he see's any skin ship. This is a very bad idea Mrs.Kim

A very bad one.

I looked up to see a triple pairs of eyes glaring at each other with lasers. Taehyung to Minhyuk. Minhyuk to Young Min and Young Min to Taehyung.

"Is it ok?" Mrs.Kim asked.

I was silent for a few seconds. Taehyung in the front was giving me those order glares while Minhyuk was also doing that and Young Min pouting with puppy eyes.

I gave Taehyung back a I-can't-refuse-,-or-i'll-be-in-detention look. Taehyung sighed and sat down. 

I'm sorry...

"Yes" I muttered quietly under my breath making sure it was as quiet as a mouse. Young Min's face lightened up while Minhyuk groaned in frustration. He's acting weird. Not quiet as same as the old, sweet Minhyuk. It looks like I've been detracting part of his plan or something?.. I'm not sure, it's just to me.

"Ok then, show him around on break. i'll tell your English teacher but that means to tell him in detail and no fussing around. Got it?" She raised her eyebrows. Mrs.Kim is a strict, kind teacher. Sometimes she says 'No fussing around' too much that we (the school) calls it her signature phrase.

No fussing around! Haha, weird phrase.

"Yes" We both said sat down and continued with the class.

//

"Why did you say yes?!" Taehyung grabbed my hands and held it tightly as we walked to the cafeteria for some snacks.

"I thought you understood?" 

"Yeah, I understood that you love me. Isn't that what your meant?" He looked at me confusedly. Sometimes he seriously has no brain and acts like a 4 years old. Unknowingly, I face palmed myself.

"Yeah, I-I do l-love you but.... That's not what I meant!" 

"Then what" He looked at me.

"I meant that if I don't then i'll be going to detention for not caring

"ooohhh, ok. Go do your business now, don't get detention" He smiled warmly and patted my head.

Seriously? Do my business? Like business as what? Girl business or the business he never wished to happen which I guess he's asking me to do it now.

"No that business! Your school business silly!"

"Oh" I sighed in reveal. If he answered the girl business, then how did he know i'm on my girl time now...