Chapter 26

Park Ji hyun POV

I woke up with my back aching with the sunshine peeking through the curtains, shining on me.

mmmmm...... What's this? This smell's delicious.

I sniffed for a second or so until I felt something oily touching my nose.

BACON.

It's god damn BACON!

I opened my eyes immediately to see a plate full of bacon and a ham and cheese sandwich. Oh yeah, there was also a pair of dark brown eyes looking at me like i'm an do-do bird or something. This brown eyes only belongs to one person.

The one person I hate: Kim Taehyung.

"YYYYYYAAAHHHHH!!" I yelled at stood up start suddenly making the plate of bacon fly of his hands.

"Careful with the bacon!" That was all he said before he ran off the rescue the pate of bacons.

For me, I guess.

The tension is on. Will the bacon survive or not? Will he make it to save the bacon for my day? Will he or not?

I watched the plate of bacon flying over the room while seeing a bunch of hair dancing in the air with a rather ugly face that has it's eyes stuck on the half-flying bacon.

BANG!

I watched alien slide through the cold, marble for with his face holding the perfect plate of bacon in his palm slightly laughing.. Ouch, that must hurt.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking pity.

"Do you think i'm okay when I have to save this god damn plate of bacon by banging myself on the floor then rub the marble floor by my precious face?" He glared at me and stood you, patting off dirt.

"Fine! I was just trying to be nice" I mumbled after I said fine.

He scoffed. "Yeah right, as if you would"

He was about t walk away when he stopped his foot step suddenly and twisted his head anti-clockwise, 90 degrees.

"Oh and by the way, what happened yesterday?"

"What happened?!"

"Yeah, what happened?" He shrugged like nothing has happened.

"Don't you remember?"

"No"

"Oh really?"

"Really"

"You shouldn't know anyways" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

Did I forget something? Did I? Did I?

Think, think, think, think!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHOOL!!!!! What time is it! where am I? Oh yeah, aliens house. What period is it?!

"Dude! we have school! pali! were gonna be late" I punched his arm.

I rushed towards to open the door and rush back home before a large, muscular arm carried me back.

"Chill dude, it's Saturday. Do you even know your days of the week? You should really learn the days of the week before you learn how to count from 1 to 10." He whispered in my ears and walked away and which that action made a shiver travel down my spine.

//

I spent the rest of the day at home, flipping around, screaming, self-talking in front of the mirror. cooking failure cakes with some left over flours, watch some historical drama, learn Chinese, swear in all different countries and a lot more.