Chapter 38 (Pt.4)

Thank you soooooooooooo much for the 50.9k reads!!! I would like to thank every one of you who has voted and supported for this book especially two special people. This 2 people has done something that made my life of this year. Guess what? They nominated my book into the #Wattys2016!!!!! I didn't expect someone would nominate mine but thank you soooo much. Extra credits to them and here are the two amazing, awesome people:

violinekookie

@taerinn

Thank you so much this two people!!! I can't stop thanking you two!!!!

Anyways, I decided to update since it was just really boring for me to watch T.V all day and not do anything. So I decided to just give you people an update. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-nevermind.902

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

Have you ever seen those scenes in an action movie where a little, innocent looking girl tries to convince the criminal to stop whatever he/she going to do to hurt someone or kill someone? Of course, you've probably had. However, have you seen that little girl stand up and start to flip all the opponents out and a knock with a punch like Bruce Lee?

Well, that's happening now cause I am knocking people out. With a flip and a punch.

As another idiot guard started running up to me, thinking he could knock me out when I could, I held his hand, grabbed his shoulder and flipped him around 180 degrees.

Guards keep attacking me when they are probably going to faint at any time. Keeping my body busy with kicking and punch, Minhyuk was at the side just standing there, smirking while his pistol rolled on his fingers. I mean, why are the 'bosses' all like this? Chilling at the side when his team is defending him then the team all dies then he panics and starts to collect his important files then runs away but get caught cause he/she got shot in the leg by the hero.

Yeah predicting this is like doing a kindergarten one digit number math test.

Kicking, punching, flipping, dodging was all I was doing for the next 20 minutes.

"Aish!" One of then cried he stood up trying to keep his balance from the dizziness.

"Boss, she's too strong, can't we just finish her with a gun?" One of them asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk laughed sourly under his breath and looked down. What now? A five-minute break from fighting? Q&A time?

He looked down for a few second before he shot back up with a serious stare.

"Why? Are you too weak to just finish a girl like her?" He asked the one who asked him.

"No boss."

"Do we have to finish her?" One asked quietly who was on the floor still holding the pain in his stomach from my kicks.

Ohhhhhhh, it is Q&A time!

"Duh"

"May we just use a gun?" He asked again. I crossed my arm, waiting for that idiot to answer his minions. I know I know, I should be panicking right know about Minhyuk possibly saying yes to them then they grab the gun and shoot me. But I doubt he'll say yes cause I don't even think he could shoot probably since he doesn't even know how to fight. What kind of leader is this?!

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please boss?"