#7 You're His Celebrity Crush

Ashton: Ashton sat there, hypnotized by your beautiful voice. You finished the show by saying thank you to the amazing crowd. You went backstage, where a boy was smiling and leaning against your dressing room door. “Well hello, Mr. Dimples. How may I help you, Ashton Irwin?" He smiled even more. “You know who I am?" You nod. “Who doesn’t love the drummer. I do for sure." You giggled. “So if you love me, the drummer, so much, why don’t you go out with me?" You smiled. “Okay. How about tomorrow?" He nodded. Well it’s true, fans and stars can always date.

Luke: You went to find your seat at the VMAs. You found your seat next to your favorite band, 5 Seconds of Summer! You were a little starstruck. "Oh wow, (Y/N), we’re huge fans, especially Luke." Ashton said, jokingly. You giggled. “Well, I can’t help who my celebrity crush is." Luke said, becoming a little rosy in his cheeks. “Well, you’re my celebrity crush, too." You said, burying your face into your clutch. “Well, would you like to go out sometime? Maybe the after party?" Luke asked, shyly. “I-I’d love to." You smiled.

Calum: "(Y/N)?" Your friend, Luke Hemmings, called to you.  "Hey, Luke!" You said, hugging him. “I-I’m Calum." Calum said, introducing himself to you. “Hi, Calum, I’m (Y/N)." He smiled. “I know, I’m a huge fan of your movies." Luke laughed. “Not only your movies, but everything about you." You smiled. “Well, you are pretty sexy yourself." You winked. After a few more pickup lines, Calum asked you out.

Micheal: You were signing autographs at your meet and greet backstage. You smiled and thanked every person to go through the line. Suddenly, it was an attractive platinum-haired boy’s turn. “Wow, (Y/N), I’m a huge fan." The Aussie accent was so familiar. “Well, thank you. I’m a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer, too."  He smiled. “Well, I didn’t know you knew who our band was." “Oh yeah, Calum’s my favorite." He gasped, sarcastically. “Well then." You laughed. “I’m kidding. I have a thing for boys with dyed hair." “Well, what if that boy with dyed hair asked you on a date?" You put a finger to your chin. “Hmm, I’d say yes." You smiled.