#85 His Biggest Fear

Ashton: His biggest fear is letting you down. He knows he can’t always be there for you due to the fact he has to travel a lot, and you know it too. He’s scared you’re going to be at your lowest point and he won’t be able to do anything to help you because he’s on the other side of the globe. You tell him you’ll be okay as long as you can at least talk to him once a day, even if it’s only for half a minute constantly, but he’ll never feel like that’s good enough for you. He worries about you 24/7 and he gets aggravated that he can’t be there with you. He never wants you to feel alone and he’ll do everything to let you know that he’s going to always be there for you. Always.

Luke: His biggest fear is embarrassing you. He’s scared he’s going to mess up with you and that you’ll be embarrassed by him and leave. Whether it be letting a secret spill to tripping on flat surface while walking next to you. He always tries to be careful and perfect around you, but you’ll do something stupid purposely, just to show him no one’s perfect and everyone messes up. He’ll smile down at you, adoration evident in his eyes. He’ll then make a mistake accidentally and silently curse himself for being such a dork, but you’ll just giggle and peck his nose, then check, then his lips, whispering you love him. He returns the favour the thought of disappointing you gone. He feels stupid for having that thought in his mind, but he can’t help it. He just wants to be good enough for you.

Calum: His biggest fear is to see you cry. You’ve never been the one to be classified as an open book. You knew how to hide your emotions extremely well and Calum hated it. He’d always tell you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or to vent to someone he’ll be there for you, and it’s okay to let it out once in a while, but you would just reassure him you were fine at the time, and that worried him. He’s worried that on the outside you’re a happy beautiful girl, but on the inside you’re slowly dying. He’s terrified to see you cry; not knowing if that’ll be the first thing on his list to break his heart. He’s imagined it before. He’s imagined you’d be a heartbreaking sight to him, to the point he’d cry because the love of his life is hurting and crying.

Michael: His biggest fear is losing you. He can’t always be around and he hates that. He can’t give you love and he can’t hold you all the time and he’s gutted. You understand and know that there’s not much he can do about the situation but he never thinks he’s good enough. He’s always constantly nervous while he’s away on tour you’ll find someone who can love your properly and be there for you anytime you wanted. You reassure him that he’s perfect for you and you’ll never love anyone besides him. He’ll nod and smile, but the thought will never leave his mind. Sometimes he wishes he could be normal for you, but you tell him to stop being selfish and that he should stop worrying so much.