#47 You Fight And His Parents Give Him Advise

Ashton: Hate was all you’ve been getting recently and you’re at your breaking point. You love Ashton more than the world but no one wants you together. “I love you Ashton but I don’t think I can do this for much longer.” You say as you head for the door. “You can’t leave!” He yells as he chases after you. “I’m not leaving I need a break.” You say wiping the tears from your eyes. “What you need is to ignore them!” Ashton says blocking the doorway, “You don’t have thousands of girls threatening you Ashton! You don’t know what I feel like, okay?” You say shoving him as hard as you could to get by. Ashton runs to the phone not knowing what to do and dials his mum’s number. “Hello? Ashton?” His mum asks hearing sobbing coming from his end. “(y/n) left mum! The hate was getting to her and, and I don’t know what to do!” He cries into the receiver. “Ashton you have to understand (y/n)’s a teenage girl, she doesn’t understand why everyone’s mad at her for being in love. They just need to see how happy you two are together. You two both have to learn at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks about you two. As long as you’re happy and in love.” Ashton wipes his eyes, “Thanks mum, I’m gonna go find (y/n). I love you.” “I love you too, Ashton.”

Luke: Touring is always a stressful time for not only Luke but you. Being on a bus for days straight did cause some tension between you two at times. “You know what Luke, I’m done with this! I’m going home!” You scream at him. You guys were at your next location and you couldn’t stand Luke anymore. “(y/n) don’t go...” He says as tears well up in his eyes. “No Luke, I’ve had it. All we do is fight. I need to be single for a while. You say packing up your things. “Please babe you can’t do this to me!” He cries as a tear falls from his eye. “I’m not your babe anymore, Luke.” You say as your voice shakes. You walk out of the bus with your things and hop in a cab. “Mum!” Luke yells as she comes back from outside after seeing you leave. Luke runs into her arms and screams. “She broke up with me. I’m a shit boyfriend mum. I lost her.” She sits there holding her broken little boy. “You’re going to go to that airport, and get her back, because when you love someone its work fighting for no matter what the odds are.” She says wiping away his tears. He nods before running out the door.

Calum: This was yours and Calum’s first ever fight. You’ve never actually had a fight ever as bad as this one. Harsh things were said and they were really unforgivable “Something’s changed Calum. I don’t know what but I’m not sure I like it.” You whisper before walking out the door. Calum heartbrokenly goes to his mum and dad’s house. As he knocked on the door his dad answered. “Calum what’s wrong?” His father asked bringing him into a hug. “I messed it up with (y/n). I don’t know if she’s ever gonna forgive me dad.” He sobbed into his shoulder. “Calum come in and sit down, tell me everything. His dad says bringing him into the living room. Calum explained everything from the minute he’d walked in the door to the minute you walked out. His dad sits there for a minute before responding. “I do believe you both still have a strong chance to make it. Because in a world where no one really understands and you find someone who can, I think you shouldn’t let go of that person. You’re lucky that girl is (y/n). I’ve never seen you happier than with her Cal. Don’t fuck it up.” Calum smiles, “I’m gonna go get my girlfriend back, thanks dad.” He says hugging him.

Michael: You and Michael had just had one hell of a fight. It was so bad that you left the house. He called his mom crying because he didn’t know what to do or if he lost you. “Mum the fight was awful! She left and I don’t know where she went! I can’t lose her I’m in love with her!” He sobs as his mother sighs, “Michael sweetheart what you need to know is people make mistakes, even the people you love. They can’t always be perfect. So go find her and fix it.” He hiccups before thanking his mum and ending the call.