#26 He Arrives At The Airport

Ashton: You were counting down the days until the boys came back home. You and Ashton talked on the phone every single night and most of the time, you complained about the long wait. “Just a few more days, babe…" He said. As you waited for him in the airport, you were nervous, but as soon as you saw him walk out of the terminal, you ran to him, ducking underneath the posts and jumping into his arms.

Luke: You were missing Luke so much, you cried yourself to sleep after having Skype conversations with him. He reminded you that there were just a few more days left of tour and he would be back, but it still beat you up inside knowing that a few more days felt more like one hundred years. But as soon as you saw him walk out of the terminal, you two ran up to each other and shared the most passionate ‘Welcome Home/I’m Back’ kiss.

Calum: “Can’t wait to see you," Calum said to you over the phone. You were just informed that the plane did arrive safely and he was now at baggage claim, waiting for his luggage. You were excited to see him. After he hung up, you patiently waited outside of the terminal, toying with your fingers and taking deep breaths. Once you saw him, you smiled and you waited until he ran up to you, lifting you off the ground and twirling you around.

Michael: Your best friend slash boyfriend was coming back home in just a matter of days and you couldn’t wait. During tour, he had dyed his hair another colour, surprising you and that was something you were anxious to see in person. As you waited for him at the airport, you nervously bit your lip while crossing and uncrossing your arms. Once you saw his colourful hair peak out of the tunnel, you ran to him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders while he raised you off the ground.