#30 Lazy Days

Ashton: You and Ashton were sitting on the sofa and watching a movie. He had gotten a short break from touring and had decided to spend it with you. The two of you had decided to have a movie day full of cuddling and snacks. You sat on Ashton’s lap as you shared a carton if ice cream. “Y/n?" You turned slightly so you could see his face. “Yeah babe?" Ashton smiled and reached out to brush a strand of hair away from your face. “This is what I miss most when I’m on tour. It’s nice to just be able to relax for a while with my favorite person." You snuggled farther into his arms and sighed. “I love you, Ash. " you said. He kissed your temple and whispered “I love you too."

Luke: Lazy days with Luke usually only happen when one of you were sick. This time, it happened to be Luke. He had a fever and he had lost his voice. Luke was always afraid of losing his voice because he didn’t know how it would affect his singing. You lay beside him in bed trying to comfort him. “Thank you for taking care of me, y/n. " he said in a hoarse whisper. You smoothed his hair off his feverish forehead and shushed him. “Ssshhhhh. Luke I don’t mind. Try  not to talk, okay?" He nodded and kissed your hand. A few minutes later, he was asleep.

Calum: Lazy days with Calum were spent in bed. The two of you would just cuddle and talk about whatever was on your minds. You guys used this time to catch up on whatever had happened while he was on tour. Sometimes you would even end up falling asleep again. During your lazy days, you often wouldn’t leave the bed unless you were hungry or if you needed to use the bathroom.  Calum would insist that you came back to bed as quickly as you possibly could so he wouldn’t get too lonely. “Cal I won’t even be gone for five minutes!" He would whine and hold onto your arm when you tried to move. “But y/n!!! I’ll get cold if you leave" he pouted. You sighed and settled back into his embrace. “Fine. I’ll stay"

Michael: Michael loved being lazy. He loved being able to wear sweatpants and lay around the house playing video games with you. You were currently sitting on the sofa gripping a game controller and trying to beat Michael at the game you were playing. You were wearing a pair of Michael’s sweatpants that were much too big for you and he wore a beanie you’d bought him for his birthday. “Mikey, I can’t do this. I have no idea how to beat this level!!" He chuckled and switched the game to one player mode. “Come here, y/n. I’ll show you." He pulled you into his lap and placed his hands over yours on the controller.