Chapter 1

Commander portgas d. Ace x soldier reader

* This is a normal world. So no devil fruit or something.

So ya, ENJOY.

===============================

Your POV

"Yeah!" I cheered.

Guess what? Today is the 2nd anniversary of my relationship with my boyfriend, Sanji.

I excited as he asked me out and cannot decide what I should wear for this special date. So I need help from my best friend, Nami. I asked her to live with me, so I never felt lonely while my mother is working.

So Nami picked for me a dress from my closet and applied to make up on my face to impress him.

After the whole process of preparing, I went to a big mirror that allows for me to see my full body reflection.

"Nice!" I said.

"You're lovely (y/n)." Nami grinned.

"Thanks." I thanked her while twisting my body to see my reflection on my back.

After I did preparing, I grabbed my (f/c) handbag, which is made of leather and slipped my feet into my branded high heel.

I asked Nami to give me a lift in her car to send me to the location. The location is in the fine dining restaurant around the town.

Once we reached there, I get out of her car.

"Thanks, Nami."

Then she left me, and I walked toward the entrance door. When I went in, I saw Sanji had already arrived and sat at the table which is a place beside the window. I walked toward him and gave him a bright smile.

I was expecting something. Maybe marriage??

But Sanji gave me a weak smile. I feel that there is something wrong.

As I sitted already, the waitress come toward us to take our order.

I scrolled up and down the menu to pick.

"I want...uh.... a steak with salad and uh... strawberry juice." I said.

The waitress had done taking my order and waiting for Sanji's order.

"I think I just want a coffee please." He said and gave a fake smile to the waitress.

He nodded after taking our order and left us alone.

It was silence. Usually Sanji always make fun joke or something.

After a moment, the meal had prepared and sent it to us. I started to eat my meal while he drinked his coffee while staring at outside through the window instead staring at me.

I couldn't wait any longer and break the silence by clearing my throat and start the conversation.

"So--"

Suddenly he cutting me off.

"Look, (Name). I have to tell you something." He showed his face with serious gaze.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I think we should break up." He said

With that, I frozed. My tears started to form in my eyeballs.

"W-why?" I asked with broken tone.

"You see, I need a girl who is independent, mature and not annoying."

After hearing his speech, I started to sob.

"You mean.... I'm immature, annoying and bring..... more.... burden?"