Chapter 10

안녕하새요!! Haha.. Ok!
I'm so in love with a song name To Zanarkand (Final fantasy X). Its really beautiful. I got painted my 2 Original Character in semirealistic like final fantasy but i still need to improove more. Look over at my instagram n.shahirah_a and advice me if need to.

Let's get started!

Your POV

I'm feel so tired to avoid myself from Ace but I have to. I always get a butterfly in my stomach whenever I saw him. There were many times that we caught our eyes met on each other then, looked away.

For my incoming training, Commander Marco will be helping Ace to train us to how to climb over the wall.

'Why must be Marco?'

This is even worse when Ace and Marco together. They were demostrate us a method to climb over the wall. It have to be a partner work. So I'm okay with the partner work.

"Commander Ace will be helping to lift all of every person, is that clear?!" Marco announced.

"O-Oi!" Ace barked.

The girls giggled when they saw his reaction. A first time for them to saw their commander Ace was nervous. Well, except for me. I knew that what is he thinking.

Oh great. Ace is going to lift me. Is Marco doing on purpose? I can tell by Ace's facial expression that he was blank and cursed on Marco internally for asking him to lift us. Oh god, what will happen when it is my turn?

All thr girls were happily lining up in queue. One by one, Ace helped them with his normal commander attitude. But the more closer to my turn, the more nervous we are and more funnier to Marco.

'Fuck you, Pineapple.'

I cursed him inside.

More and more people had climbed already and after that, they were talking about Ace except Boa who doesn't really interested.

"Oh my god, I got touched his hair and it wad soft!" A girl whispered loudly.

"And I got touched his chest!" A certain green hair joined them. It was Monet.

I frowned. What an itchy hand that she have. With that thought, it made my inside on fire. It took a while for me to realise that I was jealous.

I shooked my head and having a mind war inside like 'Why I need to be jealous?' and 'Because you started to love him.' When I thought about that, I widened.

'I think I love him.'

I admitted in my thought. All of the sudden, I heard someone called my name repeatly which sent me back to reality. I looked over the person, it was Marco.

"Yes?" I asked blankly.

"It's your turn." He said a bit loud but his face told me that he wait for this moment. What moment?

I looked in front and saw Ace who was waiting for me. I gulped and ran to him. Once I reached there, Ace helped me up by putting his both hands on his knee for me to step. Unfortunately, I didn't managed to climb over as he was shivering. As the result, I felt and hit him.

"Ow..." I growled in pain while my eyes still closed.

I placed my hands  on something that was hard and tried to lift my head and chest a bit. When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of beautiful brown eyes. I realised I was on top him, my hands were on his chest. It was hard. And out nose was inches away from each other.

I gasped and pulled away from him. We were blushing like tomatoes. When commander Marco saw our faces, he bursted to laugh while clenched his stomach.

What kind of commander is he?

I looked over to girls, they were showing their glare to me but when they saw Marco was laughing to death, they slunted their head to the side with their puzzle face.

I looked back at him and he still laughing. He laughed till he couldn't hold his fart. His fart was loud and really smelly.

"Ew..." Ace feel disgusted.

Marco caught himself embarrassed which made the other girls laughed which looks likr they didn't mad at me but enjoying this entertainment. I feel so relieved and laughed as well. So did Ace.

"What a weird and funny commander we have?" I said a bit soft.

Ace heard it and chuckled.

"Yeah... we are."

I giggled.

Ace and I still on the ground,  laughing then, stared at each other eyes till he got up and offered his hand to me.

I grabbed his hand and got myself up from the ground.

I sighed in relieve as we were back to our normal behaviour but I don't know what is our current status. Soldier and commander? Friend? Bestfriend? Couple?

==========

Sorry if there is a mistake. My english is suck. And this is quite short to me. But enjoy!!