Chapter 11

Your POV

It has been a month since I met him. Ace and I were getting closer and we had a lot of conversation especially during our break.

But not only Ace but Marco as well. He keeps disturbing Ace whenever he blushed because of me. But there is a time for me to respect both of them as my commander.

The longer I stay around with Ace, the more feeling I have toward him. I feel that I want to confess to him but I'm scare. What if he reject me? I just wanted Ace to make his first move and say to me that he like me. I guess that I just have to wait.

After a month of doing this service, the head of commander gave us a week of holidays which make us happy. I miss how the air from outside smell like, shopping, taste the outside food and recreation.

~~

We stood at one certain area to wait for the bus to send us back to the city that Nami and I used to register.

After a few minutes, our bus had just arrived. Before I could board on it, I heard a familiar voice was calling my name. I took a turn and saw a raven guy was walking quickly toward me.

"Yes, sir?"

I have to take him as my commander because there is a lot of witness around here.

"(Y/n).... uh......would you mind if you gave me your..... number?" He said while looking away and blushed.

I giggled. I took out my note pad and a pen before writing my number on it. Then I tear it up and gave to him which made him grinned sheepishly.

"Uh...thanks. Later I will texting you once I done my work in my office. Bye." He said before he walked away.

I sighed heavilly that how much I want to confess but still not brave to do one. I boarded the bus and took a seat beside Nami, of course.

Once I sat, I gazed at Nami and saw her playful face on it.

"What?"

She shooked her head.

"Nothing. I was just wondering that what is going on between you and Commander Ace." She chuckled.

"N-nothing. Just normal." I said while avoid her gaze to me.

"Normal?" She parroted.

"Yes, it is. What else can it be?"

" Hmmm... let me recap."

She took a deep breath and started her talk in high speed.

"First, he took a first glance at you when we were registering at the counter for this service. Second, he keeps smiling at you before our first day of training. Third, he woke up from his narcolepsy in short time whenever you waked him up. Fourth, he keep gazed at you at every fucking time. And there is more but just lazy to explain."

I don't know what to say to her as she witnessed a lot of thing between me and Ace. So I just admit to her.

"You know what? I had myself fallen in love with him after we had our first kiss."

She widened her eyes and gasped. I started to feel regret for what I had just said. I just wanna say that I love Ace but not with our first kiss. Oh damn it. I blushed madly and looked away from her surprise face.

"Oh my god... are you guys an official couple?" She whispered to me softly and asked.

"We're not and I'm going to sleep. So don't disturbing me." I looked away from her and rest my head on the window, trying to avoid her.