Chapter 13

Warning: My english suck!!

Your POV

My heart is pumping at high speed as the I could hear his (Sanji) footsteps is getting louder. This is the moment that I really need Ace now.

When my body felt that his body was standing beside me, I looked out at the opposite side and acted I didn't saw him.

"(Y/n)?"

I tried to ignore him but he called out my name again but a bit loud.

"Tch, what do you want?" I said while looking away.

He chuckled.

"Angry huh?"

"Of course, blond head." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and he grabbed my chin to face him.

"How about if we get back together? Is it make you happy?"

I gasped and widened my eyes.

"Together? Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, you're look more mature nowaday. I felt regret when I left you that day." He explained while he rubbed his back of the neck.

I looked down to think about it. But no matter what, I don't think I want to go back with thim because I started to love Ace.

"Sanji.... I can't..." I answered softly.

He heard it and his smile dropped.

"Why?"

"Because I moved on already."

"But doesn't mean you don't love me already, right?" He said im serious tone and he took my wrist with a force.

"You're coming with me."

"No! Let go of me!" I tried to release it but his grip is too strong. He keeps pulling me until someone punched his face which made everyone inside the restaurant are looking at us. My wrist has been released from him and I looked over to the person who had just punched him.

"Ace!"

I hugged him tightly which he gladly hugged me back. After that, we pulled out from each other.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he cupped both of my cheeks.

I nodded and grinned till Sanji stood up on front of us, I ran to Ace's back.

"Who are you suppose to be?, you're son of the bitch." He said with a blood on his lips.

" Well, I'm her current boyfriend. You don't deserve a beautiful, kind, sweet and independent girl like her. And by the way, thanks to you that she is belong to me now." He said in deadly serious.

I was suprised with the every word he describe to me. Is he really mean all of them?

Sanji wiped his blood off from his lips with his back of the hand and growled. He left the restaurant as he don't bother to fight with Ace.

When Sanji is out of my sight, Ace turned to around to face me. He was staring at me for awhile then, he pulled me to my seat as our food has arrived. We're having a meal without a conversation and awkward.

After having our dinner, Ace paid the bill before we leave to his car.  Even we're inside his car, we still didn't talk to each other.

'You know what! I'm going to talk!'

"Ace.."

Finally, I broke the silence.

"Yes?"