Chapter 18

Sorry about the previous chapter. I just don't want to make my book like getting happier and happier. I have to put something tragid or sad moment to make the story more interesting.

To those who is my classmates, please don't read, comment or correcting my english infront of me.

Enjoy~~

After the incident,

Your POV

I went back to my room with a red mark on my cheek, without going back to my dinner. I couldn't stopped crying as I can't believe he slapped me that really hard. The pain is not from the way he slapped but my heart.

Once I reached my room, there is no one inside the room except myself. I lied on the bed and thinking. Thinking about the situation just now, making me feel more worse. I covered my eyes with my right arm and cried till I felt asleep.

Ace POV

I went back to my office to sleep but I couldn't. As I walked through the corridor, I saw Marco and Thatch exited their room and waved when he saw me walking toward them. I gave them my half smile, not having a strength to make my smile more bigger which they noticed it.

"Ace, what's wrong?" Thatch asked.

He observed my eyes were bloodshot and my hair is in messy.

I shooked my head.

"Nothing.."

Not in the mood to talk to them about it. I walked passthrough them and entered my office and sat on my chair, thinking. I don't feel hungry or thirsty as I felt my heart is more painful than physically.

Normal POV

"He is acting this way again." Marco said.

Thatch agreed with him. They've know Ace since his year of high school. They knew if Ace acted that way, it means that he's been dumped or cheated by his girlfriend.

Both of them sighed and knocked on his door gently but he didn't say anything. Marco slowly opened the door and both of them entered his room, standing in front of his desk.

"Is it about your relationship, yoi?"

Ace hesistated to answer his question but ended up he did.

"Yes.." He nodded.

" Your girlfriend left you after having that thing (xxx) ?" Thatch asked.

He stood up and slammed his palm on his desk.

"No! We're not having that yet. I caught her with her ex boyfriend at the garden just now."

They just nodded as a signal that they understood but when their mind clicked when he said 'just now'.

"Wait. What do you mean by saying 'just now'?" Marco asked.

"Yeah.. We're inside the campus, man. We can't allow outsider visiting easily after daytime. Is your girlfriend amd her ex boyfriend are one of our soldiers?"

Ace sighed and admitted it by nodding his head.

"Who is it?" Thatch asked curiously.

Ace just kept it to himself but Marco is not that stupid. He knew already who he like since the first day. He smirked.

"Is it (y/n)?"

Ace gasped. Both of his friends chuckled.

"Why are you guys laughing at?" He asked.

They shooked their head and Marco put his hand on Ace's shoulder.

"I don't know that you and (y/n) are together. Good job, yoi"