Chapter 15

A/N

Just a short one....

SCREW MY ENGLISH, ITS MY ACCOUNT!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Your POV

I gave a kiss on his cheeks as a thank you for giving me a ride. We waved a goodbye to each other before he went off.

I mesmerised about today, from beginning to the end. I feel like  I'm inside the K-drama in real life. A scene when Ace protected me from Sanji and blah blah blah. But I'm glad that I got experienced it.

Just as soon as I opened the front door, I saw Nami was standing in front, folding her arms.

"N-Nami! You scared me!" I screamed.

She smirked.

"You never told me that you were dating with our commander."

"I-it's not date."

She clicked her tongue three times.

"So what's with those kissing?"

My mind clicked. Nami is right.

"Okay, okay! It was more like dating but even more like confessing." I explained.

"Ouh...... So.. are you guys couple? Officially? " She asked while wiggling her eyebrow. I growled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Will you excuse me? I need to take a shower." I said as I walked away from her.

"Last long!" She yelled.

Ace POV

As I reached home, Luffy was alseep in his room while Sabo was sitting on the sofa at the living room, doing his work in his laptop. I locked the front door and took off my shoes before I went up to my room. Before I could do that, he is calling my name.

"Huh?"

"We need to discuss something."

His face looked serious. Is he dislike the idea of me and (y/n) together? But if he didn't like it, I would still loving her. I took my negative thought out of my mind and nodded to him before I went to my room to have a good shower.

After showering, I wiped my wet body with my towel and wrapped around my waist before I went out of bathroom. I took out my half grey sweatpants and white singlet from my wardrobe as my pyjamas.

After I wore them, I climbed down on stairs while drying my hair off with my towel. I walked to where Sabo is and take a seat beside him.

"So what are we discussing about?" I asked.

He answered while staring on his laptop

"Well, it is about your relationship with (y/n)."

"If you don't like her, I'm sorry brother. I'm not going to break up wih her." I reminded him.

He widened his eyes and quickly shooked his head.

"It's not that! I like her. Just that..... how about Vivi and our parents?"

I gasped as he said her name. Actually, Vivi is my fiance. We're going to marry on next month. She really love me but I don't feel the same way to her. I've been forced to marry her to fulfill my parent's request.

"Well, about her.... they have to find out soon."

"What about (y/n)?"

I leaned my back against the sofa and sighed.

"I can't tell her. If I did, she will leave me. I will be crazy if I lose her." I said "So don't say anything about this to (y/n)" I begged him.

He nodded and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't tell her. But one day, you'll need to tell her the truth. You can't keep it forever."

I nodded.

I yawned as I feel so sleepy. I should get back to my room before I'll get my narcoleptic attack and troubling Sabo as he is the one to drag me to my bed.

Before I actually felt asleep, I think about (y/n). She's really love me too much and so am I. But I feel the worst if I hurt her and scare if I couldn't manage to have her forever. ( That's why he feel sad.)

Normal POV

He was dreaming about something but more like flashback to the past.

In his dream,

Before Ace first met with (y/n), he was having a date with Vivi. They went to that same restaurant where he saw (y/n)  and Sanji. Ace keeps staring at the couple for a long period without paying attention to his finance. Not so long, Sanji stood up from the table and went off, left the (h/c) girl alone, crying. Ace is really want to cheer her up but not in front of Vivi. He wished that he could have a chance to meet her again. Fortunately, his wish come true. More better, he is now a boyfriend of (y/n).

While in (y/n)'s dream....

She was inside the building of five star hotel. She was following a raven guy from outside to corridor of this five star hotel. She hide behind the wall from her boyfriend to prevemt being caught. From a far view, she saw that Ace started to enter a room No.54. Once he went inside, she  quickly walked closer to the door, putting her ear on it. She heard a crashing and thumping sound.

After a while, she heard a sound like female voice. She opened the door quietly and sneaked inside.

She gasped as soon as she saw her boyfriend was halfway naked with another girl who is blue hair girl with pale skin. When they're saw (y/n), they stopped whatever they were doing just now. Ace stood up from the bed and walked closer to her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I think I don't love you." He whispered at her ear.

She was crying and her heart was clenching so hard which make her woke uo from her nightmare.

Your POV

"Oh my god! It was just a nightmare."

I woke up with my eyes wide opened and I realised that my whole body were sweating. But I feel a bit odd about having that dream. It feels like he hide something from me but I trust him. I know that he is really love me.

To be continue...