Voting for a new story Ace x OC

A/N

Hi guys. Im planning to make another story, Ace and OC but not now okay. You have to wait until this story complete or earlier. I know I always create ace not other character coz I love him very much. Who doesn't, right ?

In my mind, I got a lot of stories and I don't know what to choose. So I need you guys to vote for it.

**Before I tell the story, you guys prefer OC or reader??

So here what I got

-Run away love
( I got watched the movie but idk the title. Actually the main character was male.

Detail:
Ace and his girlfriend are getting engaged. She wanted to introduce her family to him. She have only a brother and a father. (Law and doflamimgo)
Unexpectedly, he shocked that they are rich and murderer. Ace didn't want to be one of them. But if he break the engage, he will get himself kill.

Her family invited him to their house for a dinner. While at there, he saw a beautiful girl (My OC or reader). Then he found out that she was Law'a girlfriend.

Unfortunately, Ace and ____ are getting closer, ended up love each other.

After then, Law witnessed his girlfriend and his future brother in law kissing each other. That's made him angry and wanted to kill Ace.

So they run away from them to another country and doing a crime thing to survive.
.....

Next story

- Lonely Vampire
VampireAce x Humangirl
( Originally this was from another person but it was kind of yaoi. So i just change a bit or a lot.)

A long time ago, there is a boy and his family lived in piece. His parents adopted a girl as their own daughter. She was 2 years younger than him.

Their parents were planning to go to forest to get some food.

They keep waiting for their parents but no one came. After a week passed, they take it that their parents were dead. He decided to take care his sister. They're getting know about each other and it turned that they're love each other.
They even did a one night stand too.

Since their house was located at the middle of the forest, they were easily become a victim for the vampire. So it turned that they became a vampire and need to hide from the sunlight.

One night, he decides to go to forest to catch some fish at the river and left her alone. But the village came to her house with their fork and torch  as they found out that there are vampires lived on that house from the rumors. They burned the house and her alive.

Before the sunrise, he came back and saw nothing but ashes. He collasped and kneel om the ground, crying. He was sad mad. They didn't do anything wrong. So he stayed there until now, waiting for his love to come back and crying. Sometimes, he killed human when they disturbing his peace. He was having a difficulties to let her go until now.

Next story

-Force marriage

___'s parents and Ace's parents were planning us to get married with a reason. She secretly having a feeling for him but he didn't feel the same way. Actually he got a girlfriend, Vivi. He is gangster with a tattoo on his arm and back but kind and loyal when it comes to Vivi. She knew that her boyfriend is going to marry with other woman that he didn't love.

At first, after a day of marriage, she tried to show him love but he rejected. She always did what he asked for but he didn't gave any signal of love. He always went out with his friends and leave her alone. He always came back late and sleep on the couch instead sleeping beside her. He didn't know that she always feel pain when he did that.

She almost wanted to give up but
................

SO VOTE!!!

Dateline: