Chapter 16

I'm ready!! ♡♡♡

I'm ready!! ♡♡♡

Sorry for not updating for so long. Here is my gift to you. My fanart of Ace. ( I got posted this on my instagram, deviantart and another fanfiction.)

Warning: My english

Warning: My english

The next day,

Your POV

I don't what to do for the rest of my holidays. I lied down on my bed, thinking what to do next.

Nami went out to visit someone. I don't know who is she going to visit. Ace is going out with his brother today.

After a while, I really do not have a single plan to do and it'll make me feel bore to death.

You know what! Fuck this shit! I'm going outside to take a walk.

I put my black slip- on shoes on before I exited to outside. I looked around and feel the atmosphere was good.

'What a good day.'

I planned to have a walk around the lake to enjoy strolling. I keep walking around till I saw a certain raven guy. He sneaked around and slowly stealing the food from other people.

"Oh my.."

Before he could take their food, I shouted his name which make the owner of the food turned around and saw luffy.

"Hey! What are you trying to do?!" That man yelled.

I giggled as Luffy was failed to steal it.

Luffy turned around and saw me, standing from the distance. He took their meat before he is starting to run toward you.

"Hey! Come back here!"

Luffy ignored his calling and continue running. When he is already to closer to me, he dragged my hand while putting the meats inside his mouth and running away together.

Once we were already out of that guy's sight. I sighed in relief as we didn't get caught. I glared at him for dragging me into his plan of stealing foods.