Chapter 24

Sorry if my english totally messed up

Ace POV

I landed on my knee and let the rain soaked into my uniform. I can't believe that I just lost her. I love her with all my heart and soul. I stayed in the same position till I heard a footstep from behind. I don't bother to turn around to see who is it.

"Oh my son."

It's my mother. She carried an umbrella as a shelter.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She

I looked over to her.

"What do you mean, mom?" I asked her.

She sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already found yourself a girl? If you told me sooner, there's a high chance for me to cancel your wedding." She said which made me shocked.

"W-what? B-but I thought you wouldn't-"

"Ace, all I want is to see my son marry. That's why I chose Vivi as you couldn't find one. But now, you did." She said as she was cutting me off.

You looked on the floor, started to feel regret. I should tell her sooner. I shouldn't lied to (y/n). I try to figure it out if I could change this up or I have to accept Vivi as my wife. It's really frustrating for me to think about it. I felt a warm hug from behind, trying to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry, Ace."

My mother apologised to me which made me quite shocking.

"No, mum. It's my fault. I hurt her feeling."

Your POV

Currently, I just reached home. Straightaway, I went to my room to get shower as my clothes were wet because of raining. After that, I lied on my bed, covering my face with a pillow. I cried silently, trying not to get Nami and my mother to hear it.

All this while, my love and trust for him, as well as my pride are gone to waste. Why is he so cruel? He is going to marry Vivi in this weekend, yet he still dating with another girl just to make him feel satisfying. I thought that Ace was the best boyfriend that I ever had. But I was wrong. He's the worst boyfriend and a jerk who are just want to have a fun with girls.

I really wanted to scream aloud, to let my pain inside out of body. But I don't want them to know about it. Especially my mother. I just closed my eyes till I fallen asleep.

Nami POV

(Y/n) has been silence since she got herself inside the car. I've been observing her face that she didn't smile at all but kind of upset. Something is not right. I have to call Sanji.

As I was trying to find his number, I received a call from an unknown number. So I picked up the call.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Nami. It's me, Ace."

What the hell that he is calling me.

"Oh, sir! Can I help you?"

"Drop the formal. Can I talk to (y/n), please?"

His tones like he begged for it.

"Okay, Ace."

Something is definitely not right. He called me for just want to talk to (y/n). Why can't he call her by himself.

I stood outside of her room and sighed before knocking on her door.

"(Y/n)." I called.

It took a while for her to open the door. As soon as I saw her face, I can tell that she is trying to hide somthing from me as I could see that her eyes are red.